Big Brother Bullshit

Guest cracked ass

Guest cracked ass

Has anyone seen World News Tonight this week? They're doing a focus on privacy problems. Tampa, Baltimore, and some other cities have in place random surveillance cameras with new technology that allows them to track on people's heads and run face matches, as well as record the license plates of people leaving the state on major highways. They are also fronting that the idea is to find missing children and send "surveys" to out-of-state travelers or some shit.

This behavior by the state is absolutely unacceptable in a free society. We aren't the type to write our useless congressmen, so I suggest people get out there and fuck those cameras up - smash em, coat the lens with flat black, whatever. This shit cannot be allowed.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

there really isnt much i can say and really know what i am talking about when it comes to this subject because i really havent had time to really think about shit like this...but what i can say for sure is that it sounds like bullshit to me. fuck shit up...if they claim the cameras are being used for out of state surveys for travelers and to find missing children...then they should be damn sure they use the cameras for just that, if they are going to be used for other reasons, we should be informed...fuck big brother

word

This has been going on for awhile now though..Most major cities have up to thousands of hidden cameras..Mosty in high drug traffic areas..For instance..graff has almost come to a halt in a near by city because of these hidden bullshits..

They showed on the news one night some of the locations etc..and where they police watch them from..They have screens in the downtown station where they can zoom in on a jay walker say "oops, he didnt wait to cross" and see what brand his shoes are..its scarry..

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

senior cracked... they used this technology to apprehend fugitives at the last superbowl. the computer would freeze frame the faces while it ran a program that matched it the photos to those of wanted criminals. they did this for everyone who entered the game. i don't know how many people they caught though.

This technology is called biometrics.It is going to be everywhere shortly.It was used at the last superbowl, yet they did not apprehend anyone, nor did they inform people it was in use.The "traffic cameras" on all major highways in the US incorporate this technology.Soon you will be able to be monitored everywhere you go, and all movements traced.It is a really scary scenario.We are not a free society, contrary to popular belief.One day, when shit is really fucked up, those cameras will be used to detect the outcasts who don't buy the company line..and prison is where they go next.It is part of a larger plan...big bronther is alive, well, and flourishing.

Destroy cameras, write fuck big brother under them with a big arrow pointing to them.Invasion of privacy is all part of the plan.Tracking devices on every car, how soon til we get the chip into our skin??????

I KILL BIG BROTHER

ECHELON EAT A DICK

CONSPIRATOR POR VIDA.

[This message has been edited by Retired Hasbeen (edited 07-05-2001).]

i've said it before, i'll say it again....democracy is the chance to be everyone's slave. this camera shit is disgusting. they pawn it off like its for crime...but its not. maybe in some cases....but.

i saw a documentary on this shit by the cbc. they did a study on cameras in nyc....and they found that the # of cameras in high crime boroughs paled to that of the # in finance sectors like wall street......they front like its to catch criminals.....but its really to monitor the flow of people, their habits, spending etc....

its also about property.

the thing thats really scary is the way its implemented with no discussion or adjudication on the matter...they just appear, and when it does get questioned, the uniform response is that its to prevent crime, its good for you, and this new one finding missing children.........................

but the even sadder thing is that they are put up knowing full well that the average citizen may well know its fucked up and wrong, but they're too lazy to do anything about it. nice cycle of lameness.

cracked i'm glad you brought this up. anytime i see this kinda shit on the news i just change the channel. it just pisses me off so much, yet there is nothing i can do about it.

the reason that all these cameras are in place is not because the government wants to turn us into a communist country or any other conspiracy theory like that.its because of the news media. they have the whole country scared that there is a criminal in their backyards and that we have to make more laws and shit like that. the average citizen probably feels safer because of all the cameras. we have gone too far. if the government is telling us about this kinda stuff...it scares me to think about what they aren't telling us.

http://www.wired.com/news/privacy

It's a collection of news articles about privacy, including stories about the nyc cameras, project echelon, and illegal infared scanning.

This has been bothering me for a while. It seems we have no privacy and it scares me quite a bit, because it isn't that far off from George Orwells 1984. If they can push us this far, why not install cameras in our houses? Hopefully there's nothing like that coming soon to where I live. I agree with Cracked, Go fuck that shit up.

[This message has been edited by Lush (edited 07-05-2001).]

Time has come that someone has to take a rise make a stand for our freedom.. i say we assemble.. strenght in numbers today is july 5 ..one year from now july 4 we should strike a massive blow something ridiculous noone will be ready take steps to take back our freedom all who want in e-mail me Drdvs101@aol.com let the choas begin

Guest cracked ass

Huh? You don't have my email. Nobody does anymore. I have a new one I don't share, and I can't get access to the old one, so anyone sending to the old one has wasted their time.

Originally posted by cracked ass:

Huh? You don't have my email. Nobody does anymore. I have a new one I don't share, and I can't get access to the old one, so anyone sending to the old one has wasted their time.

hey yeah, and I knew that, but I lost the new one, mines still the same... hit it one time and I may see you on the northern swing, assuming things go well w/ uncle scam, but... who knows... you up for scrabble?

------------------

2 Can Sam

this is the whole reason why i have started my assualt rifle collection. when they come to try to implant my shit POP POP! im gonna kill some fuckers.

Guest cracked ass
Originally posted by Remy Martin:

what the fuck do have listed under your name as a moderator??????????????

Somebody hacked that account and changed the password. Which is no big deal because I don't really want to be reached by people I don't already know, as obnoxious as that sounds. If I already know you, but you don't want to say on here, send your credentials to one of the other crew guys and they'll tell me what's up. Sorry to be antisocial/paranoid.

Guest dBUSH

bump- that's some scary shit. Cops could use those cameras for whatever would bring in the most revenue at that time- be it busting drug-dealers, vandals, or people running red lights. Y'all remember that one movie with Sly- Demolition Man? Shouldn't it be legal for citizens to know exactly where all of those cameras are too- 'for their protection?' Isn't there a group of people in NYC that put on signs and make camera maps? Somebody should give those people a million dollars. I wanna know when the camera bashing party is going down...

all i can say is i saw that on the news and agree with your complaints...

do you think its true..when anybody types the words bomb,blowing up,or fuck the president; some super computer picks it up....?if so...boy is this site under surrvelance....oh here's another word.."REVOLUTION"

------------------

"there is no life I know that compares with pure imagination.."

"REVOLUTION"by wILLY wONKs____

without revolution..we are at death...

how i hold justice as she takes her last breath...

victory is dead,torment has sliced his neck..

as all who have fought...for all who have strived..look at me NOW!I AM REVOLUTION AND I WILL NOT DIE!

thank you_______ http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'>

------------------

"there is no life I know that compares with pure imagination.."

Something that scares me even more than cameras and being watched is the F.E.M.A group. That stands for federal emergency management agency. This group steps in when an area of the states goes into a "state of emergency". They have the power to throw people in jail for any reason they choose, they can take over your house, shit...they can do whatever they want. It may not say that they can in their information out to us, but they can. Scary stuff. No anarchy here please. I'm pretty sure that they are already watching..if not controlling what we do. Why do you think MTV does so well with the crap they generally play. We've been conditioned since birth. The color red means stop. Bell rings...we go in from recess (or did when was in grade school). Probably too late to change anything, and if you tried you'd end up helping the "enemy" anyway. All of us are probably being noted by someone right now. I'll go on living my life happy though. We can get away with anything in this country. I'm happy...aside from all of the extra classes you need to take for degrees from college. We should be trained to do jobs in our field...not pay to waste time with three different english classes teaching us how to "bullshit" with correct grammar....BOOOOO! Ramble Ramble Ramble Paranoiahahaha

------------------

<- - - -(")- -(")owoop

Originally posted by willy_wonka:

all i can say is i saw that on the news and agree with your complaints...

do you think its true..when anybody types the words bomb,blowing up,or fuck the president; some super computer picks it up....?if so...boy is this site under surrvelance....oh here's another word.."REVOLUTION"

I think the supercomputer thing is somewhat true. Anyone who runs a graff site with some kind of hit tracker (like Nedstat) can tell you that every once and awhile a .mil will show up on the list.

Guest cracked ass
Originally posted by Smart:

Z_23@hotmail.com

with the Z_ representing the part you know

I'm heading down to check out this stuff on the close up in a coulpe hours

OK, it's been hit, please return fire.

Archived