Bicycle photo thread

Joker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my precious bike broke on my way home from work on friday and damn was i pissed!

http://yourphotos.com/users/3291/103-0314_IMG.JPG'> rockymountain thin air... aluminum... with race face forged cranks and xtr derailers, and magura hydralic brakes(not on it cuz i striped and thats what i didnt take off i ll show my actuall new setup when my dad gets home with the car its in!! haha!

[This message has been edited by Siris (edited 07-23-2001).]

Guest cracked ass

No flick, but I used to rock a Diamondback Silver Streak. One time I busted the fork off a jump and my dad welded the chromoly back together at his work.

fuck i have a piece of shit bmx.... i built the fucker from shit lying around and its still rolling and i mean i have fucked it up i mean doing 360's and over or under rotating.,.. and bending the fuck out of the rim!

Originally posted by cracked ass:

No flick, but I used to rock a Diamondback Silver Streak. One time I busted the fork off a jump and my dad welded the chromoly back together at his work.

The fork thing happened to my dad when he was a kid. Only it wasn't a jump. Instead he was flyin down a hill and the brakes crapped out and there was a car pullin out of the driveway and he crashed into the car so hard that he cleared the hood(!). Funny story.

when i was 12 i was riding my bike, when i wanted to brake, but i found out later, that my dad didnt hook up them hoes yet (made it from a kit) and I crashed straight into a dumpster. The handle bars flew off and i followed, got a scar on my jaw from it. I was too close to steer away from it.

Archived