Betwixt a rock and a hard place…

Guest imported_sofarok

Guest imported_sofarok

Just wrote a massive post but then my pc crashed. to surmise:

My friend is leaving his girlfriend of 5 years for someone else, I have the girlfriend (who I have known for years) on the phone crying…don’t know what to say..not sure if she loves him or is just scarred that her free ride (hes rich.) is coming to an end..Hes my boy and I think hes doing the right thing but ive known her lnger and she has big tits…don’t know what to say…any ideas?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_sofarok

They are both nice people but im siding with him I have to say…I did ‘have relations’ with her before they where going out and once during but it wasn’t serious…hope that doesn’t come out…just professing ignorance for the most part…she’s currently locked in there bathroom talking bout suicide.. joy…im far to drunk to be involved…

Originally posted by sofarok

she’s currently locked in there bathroom talking bout suicide

tell her to go ahead. if she's dumb enough to kill herself over a guy, then the world would be better off without her anyway.

then go have sex with the corpse

Guest KING BLING

Youre siding with your friend why? Is is bro's before hoe's or is she a little slut who has slept with half the people you know behind his back?

Guest imported_sofarok

To explain myself, we were fucked on pills and coke, it was new years, she was considering leaving him, it shouldn’t have happened, I regret it but it did…

Im siding with him because, I have seen how unhappy he has been, meanwhile she has sapped him for cash and emotional support while he has received nothing but the brunt of her insecurities and anxieties..hes no saint but ive never seen anyone be so patient with a partner..

I wouldn’t be surprised if she cheated on him when they where living apart also..we where good friend but I lived with her boy friend for 3 years and so I guess suconciously my loyalties lie with him..its all gone worryingly quiet, not heard anything from them in a while, they have either killed each other or calmed down….

Guest sneak
Originally posted by sofarok

Just wrote a massive post but then my pc crashed. to surmise:

My friend is leaving his girlfriend of 5 years for someone else, I have the girlfriend (who I have known for years) on the phone crying…don’t know what to say..

you were posting it on 12oz as she was crying to you at the same time?

lol, has the priorities straight.

Guest imported_sofarok

alas no one killed themselves. homeboy has come back to our provincial home town for a few days so she can move her stuff out, which is a bad idea cus im sure she’s going to steal stuff…she’s apparently telling people that im on his side..which I am…its all got very dull and pleasant all of a sudden….

Guest imported_sofarok

My friends now ex girlfriend has decided to make the three hour drive up to visit me for the night…expecting her at about 10pm…messy…the ex bf thinks it’s a great idea, im not so sure…

Archived