Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

between the buried and me // the black dahlia murder

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by l0rdka0s, Oct 29, 2003.

1. l0rdka0s

l0rdka0s Banned

yo son word god, peep this ill shit kid, like yo check out these two bands.

like shit son very word ill yo holmes.

no really though i didnt feel like adding to the hardcore thread plus half of you loser hardcore kids never reply anyhow, anyway this shits on my dope list right now, along with cunninlynguist and your moms screamning my name while i bang her.

2. angelofdeath

angelofdeath Elite Member

yeah im surprised the black dahlia murder actually caught on with hardcore kids since they dont have breakdowns. must be the whole darkest hour ripping off at the gates/just about all swedish melodic metal thing. btbam is a pretty good band. their first cd on lifeforce was killer, the new shit, its like the red chord and a emo band mixed together. but the first album was definately good. gotta buy the second to actually get a good feel for the new shit.

3. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

I know the bass player from that black dhali murder bad haha do I get scene points like whoa

4. l0rdka0s

l0rdka0s Banned

no but if they play anywhere besides emos holla at me on aim im broke.

and i got infinite scene points cause i get in fo freeeeeeee

ahahahahahhahahahahahah

man i need a 19 year old fine asss hardcore girlie to suck me off.

5. type R

type R Senior Member

will be a good show...