Between me and you guys

KillWhitey

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by LENS

I'd rather use up my cell phone minutes talking to "hot and willing asian femmes" and "south pacific honeys that want to suck me dry"

Prank call'em yourself jerk

wow. that first part..hell, the second part, too..they deserve to be quoted.

i got some assface on irc to give up name, address, ss, etc. last night....all verified. fake id's anyone?

Originally posted by Rodney Trotter

KillWhitey is an angry 12 year old white kid living in the suburbs.

Originally posted by GeraloRivera

I think "kill whitey" is a 14 year old white kid who lives in the suburbs and is waiting for "nwa" to make a new album, and 'the man' holding him back is his lawyer dad.

Great minds think alike. :lol:

I just called Nas in Manhatten and did the Harry Carry voice (which I imitate extremely well) the dialogue went as follows:

Harry Carry: Hey Nas!

Recipient: Excuse me??

me: hey Nas?, if you were a hot dog...wouldya eat yourself???

Recipient: I think you have the wrong..

Me: (cutting him off) cuz I would.... I'd slather myself in mustard and wash it down with a cold Budweiser. Holy cow!

**awkward pause**

me: hey Nas?... are you there?... Nas? he hung up

I dont think anyone named Nas was there at all, but imagine how that phone conversation would sit with you if you were the recipient... that Harry Carry bit is hilarious. so yeah I have free long distance and that entertained me for 5 minutes. Might I add that Im sitting in my room by myself with the lights off and Im prank calling this guy and laughing my ass off by myself.

Archived