better than pecan waffles from waffle house

Guest SteelWheels

Guest SteelWheels
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SteelWheels
Guest SteelWheels

woah....for you to say any of this, or much in general is better then mother fucking waffle house is blasphemous ....I sometimes feel like I travel just to eat at that place every day...my full propers to all the waffle houses ive hit nation wide...the one in vegas is fresh!

Originally posted by you enjoy myself

i gotta disagree. the food is mediocre at best, but what really keeps me away from those places is the damn clientele, particularly in the midwest. hill billies and truckers (some zingin on meth). we used to check how safe the place was by the number of flannels and mesh hats visible through the windows. the less the better, of course. just the same, i try my best to steer clear.

as the saying goes:

"you know you're a redneck when you've got a waffle house credit card."

hilarious, the pancakes were my favourite thing to eat...we constantly pulled over to waffle houses along the highway driving up from FL, the ones in the GA were too dirty to pass up.

Guest Party boy

fuck that..this is the westcoast where we can roll up to the drivethru on a lowrider bike at 3am and order the best chicken super burritos ever! im talking about ADALBERTOS!!!

Guest oldfaithful
Originally posted by anti-social

hilarious, the pancakes were my favourite thing to eat...we constantly pulled over to waffle houses along the highway driving up from FL, the ones in the GA were too dirty to pass up.

waffle houses in GA,so so dirty.not unless its late at nite,and nothings open on the highway

Guest SteelWheels

I didn’t realize waffle house had such a cult following among writers.

To me waffle house is one of those things I love about the south…even though they have them in some Midwest states.

We usually hit that WH after painting, not cause it’s the only thing open, but because there is one around every corner in my city, and after painting who feels like driving all around the city to go to a 24hour resturant just for atmosphere. I cant say enough good about waffle house……but I will try:

-The wait staff is always friendly….always. ive never had a rude waitress at waffle house, and im pretty sure ive eaten at waffle house more than all of you combined.

-It may look filthy but ive never seen a score of less than 95 on their food service report.

That’s not true I did see an 86 at one waffle house. But a roach leg or a lil jeri curl juice never hurt anybody right.

-You can smoke in there. not that im a heavy smoker, but after a few pieces, a pecan waffle with a side of hashbrowns fried hard, scattered diced, one needs a good cigarette to aid digestion.

-The food is cooked to order, right in front of you. There is no going in the back to get your food at waffle house. If the guy spits in your food your gonna know it.

-In the summer time its always 10 degrees in there because the grill and dining area is the same area they gotta keep the air crunk. Sometimes I eat there 3 times a day just so I can stay cool.

i could go on but i think im going to go to waffle house.

Re: Nice post

Originally posted by MiamiMayor

Thanks for suggesting the pecan waffles,I'm out the door to Waffle House now........"

ugh....the closest one to me is in jersey i think...

the funny thing is.. waffle house does not remind me of the south at all. i mean they got em there yes but ther is also 30 in pheonix too. it seems every where i go in the US but the Neast got them shits...

Re: Re: Nice post

Originally posted by IHATEU

ugh....the closest one to me is in jersey i think...

the funny thing is.. waffle house does not remind me of the south at all. i mean they got em there yes but ther is also 30 in pheonix too. it seems every where i go in the US but the Neast got them shits...

i didnt see any in jersey, but all you see on the turnpik is roy rogers and sonoco. i didnt see shit in delaware, but shit if you blink youll miss the whole state of delaware. the last time i drove south from nyc i didnt see one until we were about 20 minutes into maryland on i95. i think it was new cause i never saw it before.

Archived