BETTER THAN BEFOR, AS IF THATS POSSIBLE.....

*SIZEROKS*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

CORRECTION SIZE..YOU MEAN D & RGW DON'T YOU? RIO GRANDE RAILWAY YO!!

YO KID I'M LOVIN' YOUR POST. A LOTTA HOT SHIT. I NEVER SAW VERY MANY ZONE FLIX COME MY WAY BUT HIS SHIT IS REAL. IS HE DOWN WITH YOU GUYS?

YO MAN I'M DRUNK AS FUCK LISTENING TO CORINA'S OLD SCHOOL SUMMERTIME SUMMERTIME JAM..OLD SCHOOL LATIN HIP HOP FOR SURE.

YO SIZE..MY LAST POST GOT FUCKED UP ON THE SBF SECTION CUZ I PUT THEM IN THE WRONG FOLDER AND THE URL GOT MESSED UP. BUT BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR PART 4 COMMIN UP WITH A GOOD 10 FLIX AT LEAST OF SBF.

KEEP IT COOL BRO.. AND A BUMP FOR THE BEST THREAD ON THE PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by *SIZEROKS*+Dec 9 2004, 05:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (*SIZEROKS* - Dec 9 2004, 05:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-iloveboxcars@Dec 9 2004, 07:26 PM

...wow.. 68... that's very hard to believe.

I THOUGHT THE SAME THING BUT THAT CAR IS AN OLD RG&D CAR FOUND IN THE MIDLIE OF NOWHERE ALONG W/ A FEW OTHER REALLY OLD CARS NOT IN SERVICE????......

[/b]

was it in a place where it cannot get weathered?

i mean, a streak lasting for 35 years through rain, snow, the sun people running their hands across it. i dont know.. that just looks too fresh to be that old.

and of course i could be wrong.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars+Dec 9 2004, 09:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iloveboxcars - Dec 9 2004, 09:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by *SIZEROKS*@Dec 9 2004, 05:38 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-iloveboxcars@Dec 9 2004, 07:26 PM

...wow.. 68... that's very hard to believe.

I THOUGHT THE SAME THING BUT THAT CAR IS AN OLD RG&D CAR FOUND IN THE MIDLIE OF NOWHERE ALONG W/ A FEW OTHER REALLY OLD CARS NOT IN SERVICE????......

was it in a place where it cannot get weathered?

i mean, a streak lasting for 35 years through rain, snow, the sun people running their hands across it. i dont know.. that just looks too fresh to be that old.

and of course i could be wrong.

[/b]

actually i take that back. i was thinking of a solo artist streak i saw from 91 that was sharp as fuck still.

but i still question 68.