best writer

Guest mafIAkilla

Guest mafIAkilla

before there's any bitching,i know this thread may already have been created,but i dont want to search and find out,so if it has,here it is again.

down to business. i was wondering what other people's input on who the best writer was. you can narrow it down to in the u.s.,in europe,etc. or take it as it is and say the world. try to have an opinion that is not regionally biased as this is what i am going to try to do. things to take into consideration would be quantity and quality of all aspects of graff (bombing,piecing,freights,etc.)

my choice: Revok.MSK.AWR.AM7-quality and quantity in all of said aspects.

now,let's hear other people's input.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

theres so many styles and different elements involved to have a favorite. espo is mad original and a crazy bomber. saber and the whole awr and msk cats go ridiculously huge. ces has got a dope ass style. per's throw is sick as fuck. twist, well twist is just fuckin sick. daim is the god of 3d. totem2 is fuckin dope as hell. but then theres always the cats u write with that amaze u. there are way to many writers to declare a single one the greatest.

i cant believe i forgot about DREAM (RIP).

Guest blood as ink

there's too many good ones but to narrow it down a little i'd have to say revs or os gemeos...but seriously there's so many it's not even funny.

reas, revs, ghost, grey, stryder, sento, noah, stak, revok, mkue, geso, skrew, eros (new wave, not connecticut), skuf, sp.one, smart aok, keger, petro, oker, seb, diego. kraze, ewok HM, cavs, etc

I am trying to limit my responce to those who have painted something/ anything in the last couple of years but once people get dope they quit... Relm, Charlie, chain3, and so many others...

Guest --zeSto--

Hemmingway. AA Crew

seriously...

VIRUS AA (the other one)

CEASE ATL

SEVER MSK

SWET SUK

at risk of sounding like a kiss ass,

Joker

Guest eessee

there are to many peeps who master certain things in graff to be the best writer but to name a few

DAIM

CAN2

JA XTC << MAD BOMBER

ESPO

POWS <<< EUROPE

EXIST <<< NOVA

AYER

ZES

CES

and so on but hey they all are tight......:D

Guest mafIAkilla

ahh,im liking this,many diverse choices. to explain my choice,i put revok due to the fact that a.his bombs are better than many people's legal pieces b.his legal pieces are unbelievable c. he has both quality AND quantity d. he is a cool ass guy.....

some runners up i would definitely put though are ces,totem2,verse.ia mafia,codak.tm,saber,and nace (rip) for the us. outside the us,i would put dare,astek,os gemeos,daim,seak,loomit,and okuda

Guest catwash
Originally posted by hex

hi thanx for making a thread about me cya

lol

yeah right you little cunt, you cant even get an original name

oni by far is the illest out there, hes so original i mean you cant even tell half the time hes biting of ewok.com and/or ouija, what an inspiration

^as for what sye said bout his lines, everyone knows he cants make thin lines even if he used tape...

Daze One Million.........no i am...

Guest The Fonz

These lists are all pretty wack. Youre preferences are WRONG, and that hard to do...

Maybe Cycle.... He's painted everywhere, he does everything from stickers to throwees to frieghts to trains, and he does it well.

Although, Revok is the shit too. One close look at any of his pieces reveals that he knows exactly how to paint-One shot. He saves time and paint, and always comes off.

Gotta say I loves me some straight bombers... Right now Skuf is the shizzie. I would say JA for all time, but he'll probably end up going over me some day, so I won't rep him.

Archived