Best way to conceal cans?

ILLMATIC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ARCEL

put the cans your using in a grocery sack and the rest in your backpack. i dont bother with hiding shit because its not illegal for minors to have paint here.

it is where I'm at...but still i carry it in a backpack..if your bombing put the can up one of your sleaves to hide everything but the top of the can...shit it works for me

Originally posted by Tre$Loco$

this thread is fucking retarded, not to mention the ball in spraycans is a glass marble douchebags, put the cans in a bag and walk out the door how bout them apples

this is what i was thinkin, i broke one open and it was glass. but how true, just rock it like a thug, not even caring

Originally posted by Tre$Loco$

this thread is fucking retarded, not to mention the ball in spraycans is a glass marble douchebags, put the cans in a bag and walk out the door how bout them apples

i dont know what you use.. but i have put magnets on the bottom of acouple of my cans and the ball stopped moving around and making noise.

Originally posted by Mr.Clean

does a magnet work to keep the ball from making noise, or is it not metal? i'm actually too lazy to go find a magnet and try.

have heard this theory but once i cut open a can and the ball was a cats eye marble

.............when i am just going for a tag with cans i usually carry one or two.........get some shorts with built in underwear, and wear them under your pants.................the small of your back ...............sleeves....................in your hood.......................... or just dak it.........

if your doing something in particular like a quick piece or roof top..i would take a bag or stash it there earlier like someone else said

if your going to stash your cans in cereal boxes, make sure you open it from the bottom of the box and not from the top...logical...but, ive been stopped before,,and thats what i did...the pigs never knew a thing....oh and make sure you take with you a small roll of tape so you can tape the bottom of the box a little so your cans wont fall all inside you grocery bag...peace..

Archived