Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Best Veggie Burger

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dr. frink one, Oct 11, 2001.

1. dr. frink one

dr. frink one Elite Member

before i get bombarded with ""eat meat pussy"....
    All I want to know is some really good suggestions for vegetarian or vegan burgers/hotdogs...

I have tried
    Boca vegan
    Boca everything else
    "Garder Burger"
    "Soy Dogs"
    ....and lots of other crappy ones.
    any good suggestions...

oh and if you want to yell at me about values or something just mail me rather then wasting everyone elses reading time

2. CATS

CATS Senior Member

I tried those and they just dont taste right, sorry I cant help, but Im just a carnivore at heart.

Oh yeah, EAT MEAT PUSSY!!!!!;)

3. Jesus of Nazareth

Jesus of Nazareth Senior Member

I've liked everything I've tried out of the Morning Start Farms package..... the only time I have tried BOCA burgers was at a Denny's, so it sucked.

4. drewWrite

drewWrite Guest

i've tried a lot of crap, but i stick to boca now cuz its cheapest. there are others that are better but cost too much.
    fuck it, make falafel patties, its better than every "burger" anyway

5. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

the ones from safeway are dope. ill get back to you on the name of them.

6. CoffeehouseFunkstar

CoffeehouseFunkstar Member

yo, those Morning Start joints ARE good...
    I like the Veggie ones the best cause they have chunks of mushrooms and stuff...the breakfast sausage patties are dope too, and so are the Grillers, cause they have 18g protien!!! word from your local healthfood nut

7. beardo

beardo Guest

never had em, but i hear that 'morningstar farms' gots da tasty shiz.. dats muh word

8. Fuxus

Fuxus Member

Man Trader Joe's had the best ones, they were called Curry Burgers. They were so good, but Trader Joe's went and dicontinued them like everything else that I start to like that they sell. There are some good varieties of the Gardenburger brand, Dr. Praeger's(?) from TJ's, and I recently had a Hard Rock Cafe kind tha I got from Grocery Outlet.
    I like to eat meat, but sometimes a non-meat burger is what I am craving to eat.:yum:

9. HELLSATAN

HELLSATAN Guest

EAT PUSSY....ummm I mean eat meat pussy :D

10. Organ Donor

Organ Donor Elite Member

cajun gardenburgers are better than beef by my standards

11. Dolemite

Dolemite Junior Member

I dont know what values you all may hold....just a thought though. Boca burgers are good
    as fuck but they are made by Philip Morris, the tobacco company. Morning Star
    shit is also very good but so loaded with chemicals you will all die.

12. bug

bug Guest

Philip Morris also owns Kraft and other big food companies.

13. I Luv Roo

I Luv Roo Member

Oh those curry burgers are sooooo good! Too bad they don't have them any more. Also there's some organic/health kind called Amy's I think...they are okay too.