Best Veggie Burger

dr. frink one

before i get bombarded with ""eat meat pussy"....

All I want to know is some really good suggestions for vegetarian or vegan burgers/hotdogs...

I have tried

Boca vegan

Boca everything else

"Garder Burger"

"Soy Dogs"

....and lots of other crappy ones.

any good suggestions...

oh and if you want to yell at me about values or something just mail me rather then wasting everyone elses reading time

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest drewWrite

i've tried a lot of crap, but i stick to boca now cuz its cheapest. there are others that are better but cost too much.

fuck it, make falafel patties, its better than every "burger" anyway

Man Trader Joe's had the best ones, they were called Curry Burgers. They were so good, but Trader Joe's went and dicontinued them like everything else that I start to like that they sell. There are some good varieties of the Gardenburger brand, Dr. Praeger's(?) from TJ's, and I recently had a Hard Rock Cafe kind tha I got from Grocery Outlet.

I like to eat meat, but sometimes a non-meat burger is what I am craving to eat.:yum:

Originally posted by Fuxus

Man Trader Joe's had the best ones, they were called Curry Burgers. They were so good, but Trader Joe's went and dicontinued them like everything else that I start to like that they sell. There are some good varieties of the Gardenburger brand, Dr. Praeger's(?) from TJ's, and I recently had a Hard Rock Cafe kind tha I got from Grocery Outlet.

I like to eat meat, but sometimes a non-meat burger is what I am craving to eat.:yum:

Oh those curry burgers are sooooo good! Too bad they don't have them any more. Also there's some organic/health kind called Amy's I think...they are okay too.

Archived