best underground hip hop

Seek One

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest platapie

slug raps about gulrs krs. i dont no man i really dig eyedea and slug there pretty dope. i mean sure slugs best songs are about gurls but who cares he has a good formula and nos how to rock it. i think you did leave out buck 65 out of that list hes pretty unreal. considering hes been rapping senc ei was 5 and still is kikkin ass. my 2 cents.........

Guest i create destruction

young zee is winning, but he is wack and got ripped in the blaze battles. eyedea won the blaze battles, but juice would serve him. eyedea said so himself. supernatural served juice on the wake-up show. freestyling is ill but it doesn't mean shit if you can't come up with a concept for a song. aesop rock is nice and so is anticon, but slug isn't even the best in the crew. Common Sense is the best mc ever. period. check ressurection.

Guest drewWrite

i wouldn't even consider slug, eyedea, or aesop underground anymore. i've heard the term midstream before, i think that applies here.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by ?!?!

the best hiphop is kc and jojo. they are so good. im going crazy crazy crazy crazy thinking about youu babyyy

I couldn't agree more!

does R.Kelly count too?

:dazed: :eatthisrnbmotherfuckers::dazed:

thank god some decent people got added to the list....i was going to vote for young zee but lil wayne has way more ice so he automatically wins....

i honestly think there should be a section for famous rappers body guards....one body guard by himself isnt worth much but if you lumped them all together...i mean....damn....if it wasnt for body guards there would be no p diddy and the fam....what about QBs finest???

i think all the body guards should get together and cut an album....that would be awesome

Guest CROME12DVS

:confused: :eek: :mad:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

IM BETTER THAN ALL THOSE GUYS.......

THEIR NOT EVEN UNDERGROUND!!!

IM A TRUE WORM KING!!!!!:king:

k ci and jojo do rock. k ci would slay jojo in a freestyle comp tho. lil wayne does have more ice.. but lil romeo is also a 12 year old thug and has jr high hoes so choose him to win something. i dont know where i got lil romeo from.... anyways, i think the best underground rapper would have to be b.g from cash money. hes soooooo thug. lexus and hummers. blinging it. cash money. gold teeth. ice skating.

Archived