Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

best trick done by which skater

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by inkjunkie34, Aug 30, 2001.

1. inkjunkie34

inkjunkie34 Senior Member

c'mon which skater has pulled the dopest shit...personally as much as i hate to admit it...smolik doin the switch t/s 360 heelflip out...that fuckin dude makes me shit my pants

2. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i think it was ed tempelton doing that ollie. that shit was fresh.

3. K[O]MEGA

K[O]MEGA Guest

i think that oode randy mullen i think..he does the casper slide..shits sik wit it...

4. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

i watched gleaming the cube a few times. there was some fresh ass tricks in that movie

5. Chicken George

Chicken George Member

the best trick ever was when kris markovich stopped skating to drink and fuck bitches...then came back and wrecked shit all over again.

6. Gnes 37

Gnes 37 Veteran Member

Rodney mullen nuff said

------------------
    http://www.brokenschool.com/12oz/signature.gif'>
    Broken Schooled

7. beardo

beardo Guest

nolliflip noseslide on a 5 stair rail. the kid did just about every variation of grind and slide on that handrail.. dude was good. also did just about every flip variation down a long 6 step. almost all of them first try.

8. yoshy

yoshy Member

i cant think of "A" specific trick but i
    really like the way mark gonzalez and john
    cardiel skate.

gonzalez is just goofy is the new real video!

booooyaaaaaaa

9. nipples-galore

nipples-galore Elite Member

Fabrizio Santos w/ 1-footed krooks or
    Koston w/ a b/side noseblunt slide on the "hubba" ledge.
    not my favorites, but damn good. my favorites are just huge-fast gaps and shit like that.

[This message has been edited by nipples-galore (edited 08-30-2001).]

10. alkaline

alkaline Elite Member

Don't forget the darkslide. It's my favorite trick.

------------------
    Al
    Stonecutters #1

11. Kran1

Kran1 New Jack

[/b][/QUOTE]Definitely!!!!!!! If you have ever seen the questionable video Rodney Mullen does the best tricks, he 540 flips in that movie and now jamie thomas is taking all the credit for that one. Any one who sessions red curbs gets my respect.[/B][/QUOTE]
    I have seen Ronnie Creager Fakie 540 flip 180 body varial, and Creager has also been known to throw down 720 flips. Also i haven't seen Fabrizio Santos' 1 footed crooks, but that kid is so fucking sick, he's been one of my favorite skaters for quite a while now. This is way off topic, but when the Flip video comes out Tom Penny's part is gonna be fucking incredible. He hasen't had any new footage or pictures for a couple years, and his shit was so dope before he left cali, i wouldn't be surprised if his part just blows everyones mind.

12. curious george

curious george Senior Member

as tipical as it sounds, tony hawk's 900. that's the shit. i remember seein it done on tv the first time. wicked.

13. OGBforMumia

OGBforMumia Member

where can i purchess videos on the internet? i dont skate but love skate videos....maybe im just retarded.

14. not a big fan of vert but bob burnquit in the x-games blunt stall kickflip out. come on now ive never seen such a thing.. wasnt my fav or the best but god damn credit where credit is due...

15. nipples-galore

nipples-galore Elite Member

Tom Penny's part is gonna be fucking incredible. He hasen't had any new footage or pictures for a couple years, and his shit was so dope before he left cali, i wouldn't be surprised if his part just blows everyones mind.

[/b][/QUOTE]

fuck yeah...Penny rocks.........such a great style.