Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Best Simpson Episode....or one of them.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dr. frink one, Nov 28, 2001.

1. dr. frink one

dr. frink one Elite Member

Episode 12, Tall Tales....
    simpsons ride Union Pacific and talk to a hobo, who tells them stories, and calls them NObos....so priceless.

Lisa : "Mr. Hobo, excuse me, but Paul Bunyon never fought Rodan..."
    Frink: "guyvin, Oh look, the meteor is headed right for us, with the fire, and the impact, and the 100 percent chance of Painnnn, pain in the guyvling!!!"
    one of the many great great episodes,
    lets hear some more

2. eyeBddub

eyeBddub Member

I do frink's voice perfectly ... and my physics teacher absolutely loves it

3. dr. frink one

dr. frink one Elite Member

I believe IIIII do frinks voice perfectly....
    i challenge you to an internet duel...
    or how about i just go to sleep....
    i am opting for the latter

4. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

5. NOVAGIRL

NOVAGIRL Member

bart works for the mob...

apu has eight(?) babies...

homer loses his stupidity...

homer ate the bad blowfish...

homer goes to space...

6. Comp

Comp Senior Member

the first episode of this season, soooooo hilarious. night terrors, the teather, blue oyster cult, the prize penguin, fig paste and saltines, doughnuts, high five, "i'll medicate you", hulaing out of pants, making fun of wrestling, homer's add, oh the whole thing was genius and i laughed so much.

7. Raels

Raels Member

I'll go with this episode:
    Homer is sent to Hell and, as punishment, is force-fed doughnuts for eternity. To the devil's surprise, he actually requests "more" and is then banished from Hell. Classic material.

8. SersOne-NRS

SersOne-NRS New Jack

i was priceless on that april fools episode when bart shook up the can of beer and homer opened it and it blow up...oh man....i almost pissed myself the first time i saw that

9. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

the one that starts with Bart and Milhouse on the bridge and follows everyone around, like it follows Bumblebeeman home and has the tall guy in the small car that pantses Nelson...

I cant' remember if that's the same one that has the Pulp Fiction part with Wiggum and Snake in the Army/Navy store... if not, then that one too...

and the Strikebreaker episode...

10. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

I wish I could narrow it down to one. But I think of one, then start to remember another one, and then think that the funniest one ever.

The Ritalin one was funny.
    "I could tell what the satellite was doing or you can watch me hit some dingers" Mark McGwire

My 2 faves all have to do with Marijuana.
    The one where Homer thinks he's a hippie. And puts the weed in the juice, thus getting the whole town buzzed. George Carlin was one of the hippies.

The one where the blind guy gets Santa's Little Helper and Bart goes to get him back. The cops come and find herb in his pocket. For medicinal usage, "I might go blinder without this" Evertime the end comes and Bob Marley's Jammin' comes on and the cops throw a party I crack up.

Ok a 3rd.
    The one where Homer goes into that parallel universe like Tron. That was hilarious. And Homer even turning 3d at the end.

11. EL MASKO

EL MASKO Elite Member

It's written "Wyglyvin". If you were to have seen the one w/Mel Gibson you would have seen him reading the card "Good despite absence of flubber..." "Wyglyvin"?

Another good episode is the one w/Mojo. "Good God, what have they done to you Mojo?" "PRAY. FOR. MO-JO."

12. bobobi11

bobobi11 Elite Member

Bart and Ralph steal Wiggum's skeleton key and go to the old prison.

"Lord of the Flies" episode where the following occurs:

"What do they taste like Ralph?" Lisa asks
    "They taste like burning...oooohhh....ooooowwww"

13. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

ok, what about the one where homer gets the motor cycle...the christ punchers, hells devils, etc...

Oh, and the one where bart and millhouse find all those old movies...good one..

"Tastes like burning"...good episode..
    Another great one is where theyre trapped inside the school for christmas break and they turn on skinner...yeah..thats great...
    "nibbles, chew through my ballsack!"

14. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Awww christ...now you've got me started...

I'd have to say one of my favorites is episode 3F04...Treehouse Of Horror VI.
    It was the last mini story called HomerĀ³. Hey Frink...you even star in it. I love hoe Homer goes into the "real world"....It always pissed me off that they never finished that though. I wanted to know what happened to him.

Oooooooo!!! Erotic Cakes!!!!

15. NeO

NeO New Jack

The best episode is the St. Patricks Day episode where Bart gets all trashed , but other than that they all rule in my book:cool: