Best Simpson Episode....or one of them.

dr. frink one

Episode 12, Tall Tales....

simpsons ride Union Pacific and talk to a hobo, who tells them stories, and calls them NObos....so priceless.

Lisa : "Mr. Hobo, excuse me, but Paul Bunyon never fought Rodan..."

Frink: "guyvin, Oh look, the meteor is headed right for us, with the fire, and the impact, and the 100 percent chance of Painnnn, pain in the guyvling!!!"

one of the many great great episodes,

lets hear some more

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the first episode of this season, soooooo hilarious. night terrors, the teather, blue oyster cult, the prize penguin, fig paste and saltines, doughnuts, high five, "i'll medicate you", hulaing out of pants, making fun of wrestling, homer's add, oh the whole thing was genius and i laughed so much.

the one that starts with Bart and Milhouse on the bridge and follows everyone around, like it follows Bumblebeeman home and has the tall guy in the small car that pantses Nelson...

I cant' remember if that's the same one that has the Pulp Fiction part with Wiggum and Snake in the Army/Navy store... if not, then that one too...

and the Strikebreaker episode...

I wish I could narrow it down to one. But I think of one, then start to remember another one, and then think that the funniest one ever.

The Ritalin one was funny.

"I could tell what the satellite was doing or you can watch me hit some dingers" Mark McGwire

My 2 faves all have to do with Marijuana.

The one where Homer thinks he's a hippie. And puts the weed in the juice, thus getting the whole town buzzed. George Carlin was one of the hippies.

The one where the blind guy gets Santa's Little Helper and Bart goes to get him back. The cops come and find herb in his pocket. For medicinal usage, "I might go blinder without this" Evertime the end comes and Bob Marley's Jammin' comes on and the cops throw a party I crack up.

Ok a 3rd.

The one where Homer goes into that parallel universe like Tron. That was hilarious. And Homer even turning 3d at the end.

It's written "Wyglyvin". If you were to have seen the one w/Mel Gibson you would have seen him reading the card "Good despite absence of flubber..." "Wyglyvin"?

Another good episode is the one w/Mojo. "Good God, what have they done to you Mojo?" "PRAY. FOR. MO-JO."

ok, what about the one where homer gets the motor cycle...the christ punchers, hells devils, etc...

Oh, and the one where bart and millhouse find all those old movies...good one..

"Tastes like burning"...good episode..

Another great one is where theyre trapped inside the school for christmas break and they turn on skinner...yeah..thats great...

"nibbles, chew through my ballsack!"

Awww christ...now you've got me started...

I'd have to say one of my favorites is episode 3F04...Treehouse Of Horror VI.

It was the last mini story called Homer³. Hey Frink...you even star in it. I love hoe Homer goes into the "real world"....It always pissed me off that they never finished that though. I wanted to know what happened to him.

Oooooooo!!! Erotic Cakes!!!!

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by SemasOne-NRS

i was priceless on that april fools episode when bart shook up the can of beer and homer opened it and it blow up...oh man....i almost pissed myself the first time i saw that

Homer got him better first time, when Bart drank that carton of milk Homer had kept behind the furnis (?) for 6 weeks...

ahh

as someone said, they are indeed all classics..

i cant think of any because there are so many but

most notable is the day of the Chili Festival...and homer eats them crazy chilis and hallucinates...hella funny.

he climbs to the top of the pyramid and it looks like marge is facing away from him, so he tried to go around to see her face and he just keeps running around her hahahsdlkndlsakdxvdsf

i like the garage sale one too...

the ayatolla shirt

and the part where bart buys a bong and says "check out this cool pencik holder i bought"

Originally posted by EL MASKO

It's written "Wyglyvin". If you were to have seen the one w/Mel Gibson you would have seen him reading the card "Good despite absence of flubber..." "Wyglyvin"?

seeee thats what I thoght too, but then i read through the simpsons scripts, and it spelled it many ways. GUYVIN, GUGLIVIN, WYGLYVIN, and various different varaitions...so....i simply settled at guvin, the short....simple, and too the point frink....

then i change for the occasion...

How about the episode "The Simpsons Go to Japan" involving such greats as "America Town" "Homer betting things are Smaller, yet more efficient" or "Seizure Robots"....

god i love the Simpsons

okay, 1st of all, i know more about the simpsons than all of you, that either shows A)how fucking much i rule B) how pathetic my life is that ive seen every episode at least 5 times...

i couldnt even begin to list just one favorite because then i'd be like "oh wait, i like THAT episode better", and id be here for hours. although, off the top of my head there are a few standouts.

1) the ritalin episode

2)22 short stories about springfield.

3)the episode in which homer idolizes thomas edison

4)the episode in which homer becomes the sanitation comissioner.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

i didnt have time to readl all these but if it hasnt been said yet: the one where homer goes back and forth through time and in the end his life was perfect except there were "no donuts" so he left for that reality for the one he started from, and when he did it started raining (donuts)

Archived