Best Shoes For the Yard

!@#$%

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Mike bibby

roller blades(fruit boots) imagine that, oh me? i got them gucci jordan's wit that fr8 crap repellent on them.

Guest schick1

well personally i dont care if my shoes get dirty so ill rock whatever into a yard but i worn skateshoes and running shoes but when it comes to comfort and ability/agility its hands down REEBOK CLASSICS seriously i can smoke any nigga in these so if you really want to be on some shit you need to run some times. forget wearing some skate shoes that are not even tied that is like suicide.

MAY I RECCOMMEND A GOOD PAIR OF HIKING BOOTS, COLUMBIA'S FOR EXAMPLE..$150+ RANGE..ARE A GOOD BET..STRONG, DURABLE,GOOD FOOT/ANKLE SUPPORT, AND ARE USUALLY WATERPROOF...BUT THAT MIGHT MEAN SOME OVERTIME AT BURGER KING FOR YOU, UNLESS YOU'RE SLINGING THE ''GOOD SHIT'' LIKE ME...:cool:

Believe it or not, shoes usually play a big part of my night... anything with grip is great, and waterproofness is a bonus. I always find myself sliping while running up hills, and somehow getting caught wadeing through small marshes. lol. Sometimes rubber pants would be a bonus....;)

Archived