Best post of year

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

What do now 10:13p.m. so get up. Delia if you there thank for sandwich make me. So good. I no no if you read if read say hello. Man who write and ask if like WASP, no like that group. That fakie like Twisted Sister group. No real.

Originally posted by FR8HOUND

you post doo doo, post many, no post any. I likey plenty, make posty ruffer, only flick no doo doo, is SUPHER...:nut: :nut: :nut:

why say doodoo? What think good? what do when see trains I fotograf?

I Kno H8, but I Kno Luv.

You guys UNDERSTAND that 160 speaks perfectly good english. His grammer is better then my grammer in Spelling.

Its obvious that he tries and does that unperpous, why he do that, see its just a funny character, better then the usual wanna be thuggish characters that go around every thread.

Check all his posts and the way he spells things.

If anything it would be the other way around if it was real, he would be able to say things right and the way they are suppossed to be said but misspell them, sort of like I do.

This thread lacks pictures, quantity and quality

But keep it up 160, very goodie, I preffer seeing 5 pictures that I did not pay attention to then 5 posts of bumps that are not worth paying attention to.

Peqce, I rezpect

ok, so at first, i was like, yeah, 160 is fresh, then you had to like, meet some sorta requirement to be in his fan club, that kinda made me upset. I like the fact that everyone gets mad at you and shit 160, but IM kinda mad at you now, At least you like 80's thrash metal, but i figured out you type like that faggot Jar Jar Binks talks, and that shit pisses me off, he ruined Star Wars, so that ruined it for me. I have recently joined the 160 hater club, and i will remain there untill you apologize, or post more of my shit with the 160 mspaint drawings on them.

yes, his posts are like post-Duchampian art...his work is intended to be minimal, the photos that 160 chooses are not merely arbitrarily chosen, but are the choosings of a postmodernist with biographical tendencies. Yes, his work maybe understood by only a small circle of the esoterical few, but that has not prevented 160 from being the zeitgeist of the times. Those of you who find the posts to be lacking substance are only too superficial and low brow to know what a truly great post is.

Thank you 160, for being a truly postmodern pioneer. In this age of posts with a lot of good photos and good freights, you have called those very posts into question, confusing all us fellow 12ozers as to what a truly good post is.

Thank you 160, for making the best post of the year.

...well stated foodstamps...by following the Kantian tradition of reverting the critique not merely on the system but on to the system we use to critique the system, 160 has shown us how to appreciate and understand freight train graffiti or how not to at the exact same time...his postmodern attempt of ownership of pictures of work done by others on cars that they don't own begs a comparison to baudelaires take on the death of authorship in the contemporary world...the 160 legacy may provide source material for an endless battle of debate for the intellectual for years to come...

...best post of year indeed...

I no get it. Why hate people keep come in 160 postie. They no what fotografs I put but still come. No get it. Who know? What mean airbrush? You mean when rite on fotografs so good? You likey that? IF that what mean I do for you so good. I use computer gilbeis to do. And how get postie to stay top. I hate this. It no stay top. But dumb posties stay top all time. What button hit? What say? No get it. Who help?

yes, his posts are like post-Duchampian art...his work is intended to be minimal, the photos that 160 chooses are not merely arbitrarily chosen, but are the choosings of a postmodernist with biographical tendencies. Yes, his work maybe understood by only a small circle of the esoterical few, but that has not prevented 160 from being the zeitgeist of the times. Those of you who find the posts to be lacking substance are only too superficial and low brow to know what a truly great post is.

Thank you 160, for being a truly postmodern pioneer. In this age of posts with a lot of good photos and good freights, you have called those very posts into question, confusing all us fellow 12ozers as to what a truly good post is.

Thank you 160, for making the best post of the year.

well stated foodstamps...by following the Kantian tradition of reverting the critique not merely on the system but on to the system we use to critique the system, 160 has shown us how to appreciate and understand freight train graffiti or how not to at the exact same time...his postmodern attempt of ownership of pictures of work done by others on cars that they don't own begs a comparison to baudelaires take on the death of authorship in the contemporary world...the 160 legacy may provide source material for an endless battle of debate for the intellectual for years to come...

...best post of year indeed...

What mean? What say? i no get it