Best place to fuck

Guest ceas902

Guest ceas902

What are your guys favorite places to fuck, and what were the funniest places you have. I like fucking on a blanket on the carpet floor.. I can get lots of grip on the carpet but the only shitty thing is the carpet burns are deadly. The weirdest place was probably when I had my girl bent over doggy style off to the side of the tracks, in the tall grass.

Come to think of it. I dont know why but I dont think I was ever totally naked with a girl. I usually just chuck my pants around the ankles, flip the shirt up over the head and hit it as fast and hard as I can,

and then bang im out!!!!!!!

Anyways enough about my sex life...........

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Some of the places I've "done it"

On the grass @ at park across from my friends house.

A movie theater.

In the front room of my girls house while her parent were in the kitchen(no doors)

In the hot tub during the day with the parents home.

more places but i can't remember right now.

Guest ceas902

Pistol what would you have done if the parents walked out of the kitchen and into the front room, catching you stogging there daughter.

And i heard fuckin girls in hot tubs is really bad for the girls. Somethin about the water getting trapped in there tummy.

its not about the water getting trapped in the tummy , its more that water getting repeatedly pushed in and out essentially washes out the uterus . getting rid of important natural bodily fluids , such as those that protect against disease and infection , and those that help block pregnancy . its not only bad to do it in a hot tub , but in water of any sort . shower , bath , pool , and ocean/lakes are especially bad .

Dr. ASER P.h.D.

I don't know I probably woulda ran like hell to my car and split. At the time I was 18 and she was younger. So...

Oh yeah we used to have sex on the side of her house in the front yard before I left @ night.

Originally posted by ASER1NE

its not only bad to do it in a hot tub , but in water of any sort . shower , bath , pool , and ocean/lakes are especially bad .

Dr. ASER P.h.D.

But rain is still okay people! It comes down while you push up...

Originally posted by ASER1NE

its not about the water getting trapped in the tummy , its more that water getting repeatedly pushed in and out essentially washes out the uterus . getting rid of important natural bodily fluids , such as those that protect against disease and infection , and those that help block pregnancy . its not only bad to do it in a hot tub , but in water of any sort . shower , bath , pool , and ocean/lakes are especially bad .

Dr. ASER P.h.D.

profeesoor Frink-fuken geek

Guest willy.wonka

i got a blowjob on a elevator,city bus, in school "with a crowd of girls watching.<<<though this has happened before.the girls were blocking,but also watching...i thought that was cool.

sex in a dugout..same night somebody hung themselves around the time i had a girl moaning and growning...probably didnt help his situation..a lot of people heard the butt clapping and the moaning.that was wierd..i got caught three times that night.

sex in the park

sex in a hotel pool surrounded by little kids...

sex on the beach..;)

roof top sounds good

Guest imported_El Mamerro

On the floor of my boss's office...

... and I got caught. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest willy.wonka

in a plane,just before its about to crash....like the airplane movie.

plane doesnt really crash though...pilots gain control and you and the stranger feel connected in an awkward way...hold hands until you go see your loved ones when you walk off the plane into the terminal...blow her a kiss,she licks her lips..;)

Guest -MOE LESTER-

uhh....i jacked off in the japanese bullet train? i havent had sex yet so thats like the most coolest and unique ive gotten

Best place to have sex is everywhere.

good places include:

-Back of a cop car.

- In the car at the drive-in

- Picnic tables in the park

- On a bus/train ride to anywhere

- Public restrooms

- The 50 yard line of the football field when the sprinklers get turned on

- Rooftops are great

- The train yard.

That is all

I forgot other than the hot tub @ my house. Me and my girl went into the Jacuzzi @ The Grand Californian Hotel when I won that stay. It's technically inside the park. And we got to look at all the rides all lit up at night. Very cool.

Also @ Disney World in one of the pools @ Dixie Landings inside the resort.

Now that I think of it I like water.:cool:

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by ceas902

I usually just chuck my pants around the ankles, flip the shirt up over the head and hit it as fast and hard as I can,

and then bang im out!!!!!!!

Dude, you can't sleep on the female's perspective. The street ain't one way!

Guest JUWSE

bungee jumping

disney land

phone booth

and while in a kindergarden classroom watching beavis and butthead, eating a pizza, and sending this post.

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

In that ruin I posted in the "I just went for a walk with my Digi" thread..........:king:

I gravely envy you...

5.) on a tire swing

4.) in the cooler at McDonalds

3.) on my girlfriend's kitchen counter

2.) in a boat

1.) in a boxcar

She puts her legs up...

well... Calls it good luck...

Do you know what I mean?!

Do you remember?!

Well I remember!

Archived