best pick-up lines ever!

*see-phore*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lines have never really worked for me ,I tell them whats the deal and mainly feed them drinks all night,rophies can work wonders as well.

But I remember I used to say something like "Do you have a mirror in your pants?Cause I can see my self in them."But some hoe threw a drink in my face,so you might stay away from that one.

[This message has been edited by pauliewalnuts (edited 07-16-2001).]

Girl: Hey, have you heard the new definition of indefinately?

Guy: No, what is it?

Girl: When your balls are smacking my ass you are in, definately.

(can be reversed, but be prepared to block a backhand)

I may not be Fred Flinstone but I bet I can make your Bed Rock.

Guy: Is that a keg in your pants?

Girl: what?

Guy: because I wanna tap that azz..

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

Guest --zeSto--

the only lines that work are not lines!

paradox? riddle? truth!

just go up and say.. " hi, I noticed you

noticing me, and want to come up and say hello"

note: use mad inuendos at all times!

hell.. it works for me!

I must agree with Zesto. I don't know any girls, including myself, who would feel flattered if you boys used one of those lines.

I'd most likely fall on the floor laughing uncontrollably. But good luck with them. I'd find it amusing if my boyfriend used one, but anybody else? no way.

my personal favorite

do you work at UPS cause i could have sworn you were checking out my package. bah dum ching! thank you folks i will be here ALL week.

your father must have been a drug dealer cause you're DOPE!

this one always works for me. swear to god

me: AIYO!!!

girl: what?

me: can i get your screen name?

girl: uhh i dont have one

me: well then let me get your email address. you got AOL or YAHOO?

im a fucking pimp

Isn't that the whole point of pick up lines, to make people laugh? If a guy comes up to me with a good one that I've never heard before, totally joking around trying to break the ice, I love it. It's not like guys or girls who use pick up lines really expect to be screwing you in 45 minutes.

You girls act like you'd be so grossed out, but you know if some hot ass guy came up to you and gave you some cheesy ass one liner, you'd at least giggle and have a good story to tell your friends. Maybe I'm just a sucker for a good sense of humor though and that's just me.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

Guest SayOne

hey baby , your daddy a terroist cuz youz da bomb.... heard dat somewhere , forgot where , but shit me laugh till i thought i was gonna shit myself.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

"You're a fucking ugly bitch. I wanna stab you to death, and play with your blood."

-Patrick Bateman, American Psycho

Originally posted by Seek One:

Guy: hey girl you got tickets?

Girl: for what?

Guy: (flexing your arms)....the gun show!

ok a friend of my boyfriend tried that one on me, and I completely don't get it. he tried to explain it but.....yeah.

Originally posted by tow up from tha flow up !:

if some hot ass guy came up to you and gave you some cheesy ass one liner, you'd at least giggle and have a good story to tell your friends. Maybe I'm just a sucker for a good sense of humor though and that's just me.

see I just find it all rather unoriginal. I mean how many times have I heard all these, and like back in grade 6? Now if somebody came up and said Pilau's line (could i drink your bathtub water?)or something to that effect, I'd just crack up. It's silly, it's funny, it's original, and nerdy. I think somebody that would say something like that to a girl has a good sense of humour.

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

[This message has been edited by Lush (edited 07-16-2001).]

Archived