Best pencil to sketch with? Have pictures to show how they work on paper

Zeem

Okay i need some tips of pencils to use..any tips?

Tell me Pencil Name and show me a picture made with that pencil you name...And i need some good tips how to make my pieces Sharp.. how do i explain.. make them visual look very proffesional.

I what them to look clean if you understand.

Thanks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
or maby a picture of the pencil..

Just curious, but why don't you know what a pencil looks like? Typically they are thin and long, made of wood (various colors), and have a dark grey graphite point.

Seriously, just go to an art store and get maybe 5 different types and try them out. Unless of course you live in some remote South American Mountain Village. But wait, you have internet access, therefore, you must have access to an art store.

^^^^hahaha

yeah man, you're not giving cats much to go on. Ok you want your shit to look clean. Clean like what? Highly rendered forms, detailed linework, expressive strokes, something you can erase away and ink later?

Before you ask cats to cater to your needs by telling them over and over again to "Show Pictures" ... Why don't YOU put some work in?

YOU find examples of pencil work you admire.

YOU post pictures of different styles of pencils for cats to comment on.

Then YOU might actually get help finding what YOU'RE looking for.

Truly not trying to be a dick but...

I'm sure people wouldn't mind giving you advice on art supplies but I don't think they're going to be too eager to go on your little scavenger hunt.

peace

Originally posted by swiss cheese

Just curious, but why don't you know what a pencil looks like? Typically they are thin and long, made of wood (various colors), and have a dark grey graphite point.

Seriously, just go to an art store and get maybe 5 different types and try them out. Unless of course you live in some remote South American Mountain Village. But wait, you have internet access, therefore, you must have access to an art store.

:p i live in sweden ..

Originally posted by Spellbound

^^^^hahaha

yeah man, you're not giving cats much to go on. Ok you want your shit to look clean. Clean like what? Highly rendered forms, detailed linework, expressive strokes, something you can erase away and ink later?

Before you ask cats to cater to your needs by telling them over and over again to "Show Pictures" ... Why don't YOU put some work in?

YOU find examples of pencil work you admire.

YOU post pictures of different styles of pencils for cats to comment on.

Then YOU might actually get help finding what YOU'RE looking for.

Truly not trying to be a dick but...

I'm sure people wouldn't mind giving you advice on art supplies but I don't think they're going to be too eager to go on your little scavenger hunt.

peace

Niether do i... how do i close the thread?

Archived