Best part of girls

Guest ceasoner

Guest ceasoner

So what do you think is the best..

Do you like big ass titties or a nice round ass...

Maybe you concentrate on the face or nice silky long legs...

Me im a ass man ... I love a ass that has alittle bit of babyfat on it that i can sink my fingers into, and when the girl walks her ass must have a definite rythem to it...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ceasoner

ya I know

im a regular male shovenest pig

and i did forget personality i just realized it after i posted it... oh well cant go back now....

Aser, have you ever gotten like a bit turned on (slightly sexual, but mostly mentally) from a female whom you've had a great conversation with that lasts for what seems like hours???? I've met one or two guys who've i've been extremely turned on by, just by sitting down somewhere random, and relating in so many ways, yet learning something really exciting and interesting about them also. I love guys with a passion.... I'd love to sit down and talk to a guy about tattoos, beautiful music, salvador dali, and architecture in madrid........ i'd be so inlove.

::love::

Originally posted by ceasoner

Ever hear of the song Mind sex by dead prez check it out Dee you would like it

yeah that song is dope........... i like that beat more than anything though..... i haven't heard it in months, but i can still hear the beat.... :)

".. i bet you like poetry" <<thats my fav. verse.... i forgot most of it, but i knew i dug it alot..

yeah DEE , i feel that ,but it doesnt happen often enough , ive only ever met like 2/3 girls i could do that with , that also were my type.........conversation can be , in the right setting a very sensual thing , it just rare that we experience it anymore . but its funny when you realize it too , just sitting in a park , or walking down a busy street talking with someone truly interesting and you realize that its slightly stimulating , and it seems like no one else is anywhere in sight . i couldnt date someone who i had too many 'akward silences' with . i dont know maybe its just me , im weird .

"see i dont gotta get in your blouse , its your eye contact that gets me aroused "

i am also about girls who got nice long'ish hair , nice and clean , good smelling and shiny and shit , i dont know why its just sexy.............i think it tells me that they are clean and well kept . i dont really know.

Originally posted by ASER1NE

yeah DEE , i feel that ,but it doesnt happen often enough , ive only ever met like 2/3 girls i could do that with , that also were my type.........conversation can be , in the right setting a very sensual thing , it just rare that we experience it anymore . but its funny when you realize it too , just sitting in a park , or walking down a busy street talking with someone truly interesting and you realize that its slightly stimulating , and it seems like no one else is anywhere in sight . i couldnt date someone who i had too many 'akward silences' with . i dont know maybe its just me , im weird .

"see i dont gotta get in your blouse , its your eye contact that gets me aroused "

i am also about girls who got nice long'ish hair , nice and clean , good smelling and shiny and shit , i dont know why its just sexy.............i think it tells me that they are clean and well kept . i dont really know.

Yeah, i know what you mean about the hair thing!! I don't feel clean without my hair being shampooed/conditioned, and most of the the time straightened..... I wash it ever other day so I don't over wash it's natural oils and shit.... but I've been growing my hair long for about 2 years now.. and it's almost to my waist... and I keep it JET BLACK, cuz that multicolored crap (the blonde with browns and red) doesn't go with me. I didn't plan on growing it this long, but i'm tall anyway, and it makes me look even taller, and a homie of mines asked me to grow it out for some low rider caldender he wanted me to be in that he's putting out sometime next year.

Thats sorta how I felt like with guys with shaved,bald, heads. It looks clean, but I also have a thing for goatees/beards on bald guys too. Nice clean ones though.

Oh and eyebrows. I am a freak for my eyebrows too!

I guess clean is a big thing too huh.

Archived