Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Best part of girls

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ceasoner, Apr 4, 2002.

1. ceasoner

ceasoner Guest

So what do you think is the best..
    Do you like big ass titties or a nice round ass...
    Maybe you concentrate on the face or nice silky long legs...

Me im a ass man ... I love a ass that has alittle bit of babyfat on it that i can sink my fingers into, and when the girl walks her ass must have a definite rythem to it...

2. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

3. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

how they carry themselves , personality , sense of humor etc , your options are way too immature , grow up .

4. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

her mind is sexy

5. ceasoner

ceasoner Guest

ya I know
    im a regular male shovenest pig

and i did forget personality i just realized it after i posted it... oh well cant go back now....

6. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

sure , and yes you can go back .

im with DEE , minds are sexy , girls gotta have intellect , i dont feel those stupid dumb bitches who cant back up their looks .literally or figuratively.

7. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

Aser, have you ever gotten like a bit turned on (slightly sexual, but mostly mentally) from a female whom you've had a great conversation with that lasts for what seems like hours???? I've met one or two guys who've i've been extremely turned on by, just by sitting down somewhere random, and relating in so many ways, yet learning something really exciting and interesting about them also. I love guys with a passion.... I'd love to sit down and talk to a guy about tattoos, beautiful music, salvador dali, and architecture in madrid........ i'd be so inlove.

::love::

8. ceasoner

ceasoner Guest

Ever hear of the song Mind sex by dead prez check it out Dee you would like it

9. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

If a girl talks to me then that's enough for me.....

10. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

yeah that song is dope........... i like that beat more than anything though..... i haven't heard it in months, but i can still hear the beat.... :)

".. i bet you like poetry" <<thats my fav. verse.... i forgot most of it, but i knew i dug it alot..

11. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Boogie hands....eeeeewwwwwwwww

12. KIND

KIND Member

its too hard 4 me to pick wuts best..big asses are good and tits dont matter that much as long as theres SOMETHING

13. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

theres something about eyebrows........ a girl who pays attention to detail.

14. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

15. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

yeah DEE , i feel that ,but it doesnt happen often enough , ive only ever met like 2/3 girls i could do that with , that also were my type.........conversation can be , in the right setting a very sensual thing , it just rare that we experience it anymore . but its funny when you realize it too , just sitting in a park , or walking down a busy street talking with someone truly interesting and you realize that its slightly stimulating , and it seems like no one else is anywhere in sight . i couldnt date someone who i had too many 'akward silences' with . i dont know maybe its just me , im weird .

"see i dont gotta get in your blouse , its your eye contact that gets me aroused "

i am also about girls who got nice long'ish hair , nice and clean , good smelling and shiny and shit , i dont know why its just sexy.............i think it tells me that they are clean and well kept . i dont really know.