best of video graff vol.1

PsychodelicArt

have you guys seen this dvd yet? if not go and buy it! the dvd is the best of any graff dvd/video out....its worth every penny.JA says some funny shit in there and RIS crew rockes it harder then they did in video graff 5....theeres bonus footage of COPE and GHOST bombing trains and its very dope.i give it a 10 of out a 10.

i herd graff core has KET AND GHOST bombing trains...is this the same footage thats is in the best of video graff?let me know...if its not the same footage ill be buying that also.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the footage in graff core 200 of ghost & ket is literally like 5 mins. long & i think it is just sneak peek @ the best of... one of the heads in it when there painting the ghost yard is like "put some doo dads in it" to one of the other guys & ghost says something like "this goes out to my boy sanesmith" if that helps at all... ja does a tag on a window & theres a dude just sitting in there.... aside from all that the live "nace & chip" painting is historical & theres good korn bombing in it... deff. one of my favorites... worth getting...

Originally posted by rokstar@May 5 2005, 08:20 PM

the footage in graff core 200 of ghost & ket is literally like 5 mins. long & i think it is just sneak peek @ the best of... one of the heads in it when there painting the ghost yard is like "put some doo dads in it" to one of the other guys & ghost says something like "this goes out to my boy sanesmith" if that helps at all... ja does a tag on a window & theres a dude just sitting in there.... aside from all that the live "nace & chip" painting is historical & theres good korn bombing in it... deff. one of my favorites... worth getting...

yea i finally seen this ..they took it off the best of video graff...its the same footage.its still dope though....now i wanna see STATE YOUR NAME.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by PsychodelicArt+May 7 2005, 06:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PsychodelicArt - May 7 2005, 06:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Nic Thamaire@May 6 2005, 07:16 AM

i got the volume one,its a good best of,but i was so disappointed that the RIS action from city hall wasnt in there...

yea true..but it should be on vol.2...thats coming soon also.

[/b]

thats good news!