Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

BEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR: Amelie

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by footsoldier, Dec 7, 2001.

1. footsoldier

footsoldier Senior Member

anyone else seen AMELIE? if you've seen it then i know that you love it because it's amazing. for those of you who don't know it's a french film with subtitles, which may seem odd at first but you get used to. it's about this beautiful girl wo kinda lives in a dream world, i dont really know how to explain the whole thing. If you like movies though, you've gotta check it out.

2. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

i have to say i'm not exactly hyped by whatever small amount of
    gabber of heard about it....but...........i'm getting more interested..

3. I saw it, although everyone was excited about it, i didnt care much.
    Its a nice movie, it has all the characteristics of a great movie but in the end its not.
    Just my opinion, its so based in reality that cant be a fantasy world and so romantic that cant be attached to reality.It needed stronger bases i supose.
    I enjoyed it, just not excited about it. Worth seeing anyway.

*Movie of the year? 'The man who wasnt there'

4. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

it's no Delicatessen