Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

best jay and silent bob film

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dice, Jun 10, 2002.

1. dice

dice Guest

i just love em

:king: "SMOOOOOTCH TO THA MUTHA FUCKING NOOOOOOOTCH:king:

1.chasing amy
    2.mall rats
    3.clerks
    4.jay and silent bob strike back
    5.dogma

2. SHIT TALKER

SHIT TALKER New Jack

That stupid crap isnt funny. Dogma was straight gay! Alanis morissete?? Why the fuck would you pick the stupidest bitch to play god?!?! what the fuck!?

3. dice

dice Guest

im sorry that u were to dum to get half the jokes

4. doomfarmer

doomfarmer Senior Member

kevin smith movies are definetly some of the best out there....my girlfriend will sit there and watch jay and silent bob with me and just look at me with the "youre a fucking retard" look whenever i cant stop laughing at some of the dumbest shit...schnoogins

5. dice

dice Guest

all of um are fucking dope :dazed: but i think my fav is mall rats

6. SHIT TALKER

SHIT TALKER New Jack

theres nothing to get you jack ass. They are poorly written scripts with some fat guy and a stupid wigger.

7. dice

dice Guest

if thats not funny why do so many ppl love the films ,cause they kick ass

8. SHIT TALKER

SHIT TALKER New Jack

because there are a lot of fat asses and stupid wiggers who can relate?

9. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

the best is watching jay dance outside of the pet store in mallrats...

hungover like a motherfrump

10. yoink

yoink Elite Member

bickity bam, mallrats numero uno....but there all great

11. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

You named all of them......

12. dice

dice Guest

i think thas al of um there might be 1 called jay an silent bob im not sure but they are in scream 3 aswell:p

13. JoeHatesCops

JoeHatesCops Guest

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    i know my spelling isnt perfect but im surprised this dice dude was able to spell dice right, for all we know he could of meant his name to lice, or nice, or rice.

14. dice

dice Guest

lol sorry im a retard i cant spell to save my life but my name is supposed to be dice

15. JUWSE

JUWSE Junior Member

yes indeed. the only good part in dogma was when they beat up the evil rollerbladers and called them mighty duck fucks.