Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

best graff dvds

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Odie, May 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Odie

Odie Junior Member

what dvds would you recommend buying?and where can you get them?

2. Odie

Odie Junior Member

can any1 one help me out

3. dems-

dems- Member

I had a bunch of old videos I dunno if you can get them anymore though? ''Tales from the Rails'' was one of my faves it fetured yen34, ewok, spel, monk...HM. with tons of distorted black and white footage cool soundtrack. ''GTV FR8'' fetured 3A crue ges, kem5, pure...with Ouiji, ONOrok, with good footage. As far as street shit check out of course ''cope2'' and ''fx'' video by abstract. "GTV #6'' is cool fetures tats, TD, teck bck, sace, nuff...and a sweet interview with nace and rime. ''Graffcore'' is tight with inside from ader and keeps. lots of New York street bombing like setup, ovie, jee, web........DVD ''the art of stori telling is sweet feturing navy,eye,nace,pepe,apes...is one of the best. I heard the "war" series is good made by the same guy. Just bought the new piece by piece dvd cant wait to get it. also check out ebay theres a cat on there giving away 6 free dvds wit any of his purchuses......Anyway I hope this helps homie. DEMS-

4. Graffitispot.com

Graffitispot.com Banned

you can wach alot at my site in the movie section.. my site
    you have to be a member ton see all the forums..

5. Flavicon

Flavicon Senior Member

Just saw "War 2"

and i recomend it.

And of course "Style Wars"

6. Odie

Odie Junior Member

what local stores can u get them from?

7. kline

kline New Jack

kings and toys big documentry featuring nuff heads from uk 2 usa

8. After School Special

After School Special Banned

Kings and toys seemed kind of lame to me.

PS there are 100 of this same thread closed.

GL

9. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.