Best Freight Crew of 2002

Guest Fatbody

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SPFlatty

just caught an ill ass ges hopper yesterday. been seeing a lot more of their stuff here on the wc. i gotta give it up to three a - no wackie tabackies in their crew...

Guest TrustEvil

fucking stamplickers!!! 3a may rock the spot, but they rock the post office even harder.

but seriously, i thought the topic was best freight crew...last i checked 3a wasn't a fr8 crew per se...but what do i know, i paint bus shelters and model airplanes.

Guest Fatbody

i never knew they wore headlamps and used molotow... it's not lopsided, any writer can do the same thing they do.

no..no they cant. you have no idea. im not going to blow any info into the air (because frankly no one deserves to know.) but they have a prime situation any writer would love. much love to those guys. but they do have the upper hand.

fr8o too.....im gonna throw the whole spot theory back into play. you're only as productive as your spots allow.

and the whole "who paints the most freight" is all relative. i see a lot of VA and PA stuff. so in my 'mind' they're the most up..but thats not true im sure. who really knows. my vote is no one. lets go paint some flats.

Originally posted by Fatbody

So far what you think?

3A reigns supreme

i didnt know 3a was a freight crew....ive never seen a 3a freight...well in mags and on the internet, but that dont count.

id say as far as a real FREIGHT crew is concerned...considering diversity of style, tightness of members etc..id say NSF, BA, FS...thats all i can think of off the top.

Guest LethalDosage

sure as fuck aint 3A...

if you see alot its cuz they post everything on the net minutes after its done for you kiddies jto jock and put on your sites and post and repost...

12oz fame doesnt make you the most up crew...

admitted, 3a is skilled.but we're talking trains here. how many of you have actually caught a 3a train? i don't mean stamps, cause you've probably caught everyone's stamp. but a pieced train? not me. and half my waking hours are spent in trainyards. 'nuff said.

Guest TrustEvil

let it be known that we have all decided that 3a are not masters of the fr8 domain and should stick to painting purrty legal walls and daytime fr8s for scribble magazine.

Guest Graff Jesus

how about something that matters...not who has the most, or the nastiest...

but what crew has the most dope trains running? who's taking fools out like tactical warfare?

Originally posted by TrustEvil

let it be known that we have all decided that 3a are not masters of the fr8 domain and should stick to painting purrty legal walls and daytime fr8s for scribble magazine.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

as far as three gay most of my sentiments have been spoken... they get the bozak...best fr8 crews are A2M and uh...wcb...BA is far from a fr8 crew as well as the above mentioned 3a...mayhem puts in work as well as dcm, end and cali crews...

I think BA should get dap as a freight crew. Jase, Con, Felon, Cycle, Jib, Apex, Atom and Blis, Giant, Mpowr etc. all have qaulity stuff in numbers. Besides freights their site has all kinds of other trains that are smashed to. Besides that most freight crews I know that only hit freights (henceforth labeling a crew a 'freight crew') are only a few members deep. But over all I would say Cali kills it the most with the real savage styles.

Guest Merdle

I see hm and bsm more then anyone else and I like evrything I catch by them. I'd give it to those 2 krews for my area

Guest 87centHitMan

I see LOTS of A2M stuff. All of thier writers have that same abstract style..It's kinda cool but I don't really get down on that shit too much. I see lots of KOS. I've heard people talk shit about them on 12oz, but fuck that. They're way up and "VANDEL" is off the fucking hook. That guy is nuts. I see lots of MUL Made U Look trains around my way...But I can't say they're the most up there is.

Originally posted by IHATEU

...BA is far from a fr8 crew as well as the above mentioned 3a...

far from a freight crew??

jase

high

felon

con

mpowr

blis

mover

wild

take5

cosoe

myth

giant

apex

atom

jerk

sope

big5

to name a few..

shit, i think even joker has a few freights runnin..

but yeah, we're well rounded..lol

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by Fatbody

I think you mean Network.

i think my boy knew that...all those southern yokels know the score! hehe

Archived