Best for video gaming. (your opinion welcomed)

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Buying a strictly gaming machine means that your time is ofiicially fucked up! i'd love a PS2 but then someone else should take care of my expenses and responsibilties.

Stick to the computer

well, some games have better graphics than others, like bruce lee for xbox(really bad graphics) compaired to rallisport challange(really good graphics). i have both ps2 and xbox. i like ps2 more, but theres nothing wrong with xbox.

I like GameCube, the new Mario's coming out on the 26th. I'm sorry, I don't really care about how little kid and cartoony it is. This is a game that I grew up playing so I will enjoy it nonetheless now. Metroid's coming out next month, and that cool fighting game (Capcom vs. SNK 2) that I play on PS2 all the time is going to be out on GameCube soon.

So, all in all, Nintendo's going to have some exclusive games that I dont' want to miss out on.

Originally posted by Matthew13

PC then Nesticle and SNES9x

http://tsgk.captainn.net/sprites/snes/sheets/bustamove_various_sheet.gif'>

matthewdorkthirteeen.

bubble bobble fans! those games are the entire reason i originally got emulators on my computer... i also filled the high score list on the bust a move machine at my college for a few months... any game with bub and bob is good in my book...

Guest --zeSto--

emulators

and the TG16 game NINJA SPIRIT was so damn hype!

other's that I had/played

Ghost Manor

China Warrior

Keith Courage In Alpha Zones

R-Type

Splatterhouse (!!! killer game)

Vigilante

Bonk 1 & 2

ahhh....

Archived