best ever

Guest beardo

GO HERE -> http://www.bol.ucla.edu/~rahjr79/ninja.htm

Ninja, Please

Scene 1:

Ninjas walk down street to go eat some food. Ninjas are all wearing black and looking totally sweet. There is some awesome music playing in the background to get the audience really pumped. Then some dude jumps out of nowhere. The ninjas start beating this guy’s ass bad. Then the dude starts trying to run away, but one ninja pulls out a ninja star (ninja weapon) and throws it at the dude. The ninja star cuts the guy’s head totally off. The head rolls over near this old dog that looks at the head and barfs all over the place, including the camera, which is awesome. The ninjas then start flying and everybody starts screaming. Then the scene ends.

Scene 2:

A ninja is sleeping at his house. Some idiot walks by singing a super annoying song. Then the ninja wakes up super pissed and ready to rock. The guy just keeps walking and singing, while the ninja starts cutting down a building. When the guy walks by the building, it falls on him. (When the building is falling, a guitar will be wailing hard in the background.) There will be a close up of the dude’s feet sticking out from under the building. The feet explode all over the place, because of blood pressure. Then we see that the ninja was playing the guitar. Then the ninja starts flipping out hard and totally wails on the guitar. Then all these babes start coming out of nowhere and ninja starts wailing even harder (if that’s even possible). Then the camera starts fading out and then explodes.

END

-I thought of this script one night right before bedtime. I got so pumped I almost kicked my mom right in the face!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"I heard that there was this ninja who was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon the ninja killed the whole town. My friend Mark said that he saw a ninja totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.

And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

-this is great. the music makes it unbelievably funny.

oh i wish i could get that ninja scholarship of $5.

Then she jumps in the air and kicks two dogs in the nuts at once! Both dogs evaporate. Every time the ninja woman kicks nuts, a guitar squeals hard.

:lol: :lol: funny fo shizzle!

1. Ninjas are mammals.

2. Ninjas fight ALL the time.

3. The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.

great great great

i swear that music is some remixed rap song but i cant figure it out

• 4 months later...
Guest sneak

nuff respect to the ninja posse ( i think we need a sticker for this)

noam wud love this shit...whered he go?

Archived