1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

best episode ever...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Canadiano, Jun 24, 2002.

1. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

best episode ever...

Discussion started by Canadiano - Jun 24, 2002

i'm watching the Inbred episode of X-Files. Scully (i fuckin' love that name) and Mulder just discoverd Mrs. Peacock.

2. blame

blame 12oz Junior Member

blame - Replied Jun 24, 2002

is it true that david ducoveny and gillian anderson dont play mulder and scully anymore?

meh....i never really liked x files anyway...the theme song at the beginning was pretty dope but.

blame - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  3. BotchdSurgry

BotchdSurgry Guest

BotchdSurgry - Replied Jun 24, 2002

the first few seasons were cool.. then the show just plummeted down to hell.

4. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

ctrl+alt+del - Replied Jun 24, 2002

uhhh.......x-files is over.

5. JUWSE

JUWSE 12oz Junior Member

JUWSE - Replied Jun 24, 2002

lets face the facts... doggit will never replace mulder. whens the last episode? or did i miss it?

JUWSE - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  6. ilikeskulls.

ilikeskulls. Guest

ilikeskulls. - Replied Jun 24, 2002

i stopped paying attention to x files after i saw that shitty movie.

7. Obsolete

Obsolete 12oz Junior Member

Obsolete - Replied Jun 24, 2002

that used to be good , with the guy who started fires with his mind and shit , back in the day , now its just poor

Obsolete - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  8. Dyptheria

Dyptheria Guest

Dyptheria - Replied Jun 24, 2002

http://www.hh.schule.de/hhs/info11-13/jan-julian/uuu.jpg'>[img]http://www.murderize.com/Articles/topten/images/7.jpg'>

remember the episode where carl had to go to anger management because of urkel?

9. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Kr430n5_666 - Replied Jun 24, 2002

[​IMG]

Kr430n5_666 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  10. ilikeskulls.

ilikeskulls. Guest

ilikeskulls. - Replied Jun 24, 2002

hehe...

11. platapie

platapie Guest

platapie - Replied Jun 24, 2002

whats thsi x files you guys seem to be talkign about?

12. I Luv Roo

I Luv Roo 12oz Member

I Luv Roo - Replied Jun 24, 2002

That inbreeder episode was the best and scariest episode of all X-Files - for sure. Chilly!
    I like it back when they just had wierd shit, and then when they dragged on their dumb drama, it got really stupid. They jumped the shark too many times.

I Luv Roo - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  13. Stapler

Stapler Guest

Stapler - Replied Jun 24, 2002

The X Files greatest episode was when they had a huge LEECH thing it looked like a FUCKING SHIT and it could shrink and shit then BAMM hit full SHIT SCALE. I was stoned as hell when i saw it an fuck that was funny if anyone could get a picture of the leech thing it would win picture of the year on 12oz.

14. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - Replied Jun 24, 2002

The best on was that monster that lived in the sewer and would come up the toilets and eat people. Turn out to be some fucked up carnie or something....

That show used to be awesome till they started concentrating on all the alien crap that confused the hell out of me. Pretty much right when the movie came out. I'd just blank out for an hour while it was on, then just stopped watching it.....

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  15. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

Canadiano - Replied Jun 24, 2002

yeah, those ones listed are pretty good. I also like the one with the dude who can make people do shit, like when he made the cop drive into a truck and kill himself so he can escape..."surelian blue, surelian blue."