BEST DRUG EXPERIENCE

Guest Top Taco

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest --zeSto--

Eating 2 microdots at the Salvado Dali Museam.

It was my first encounter with a lazer pointer,

and I thought it was just a hallucination.

whoa...

then I rode my Skateboard all around town and ended up in the ghetto greenhouse.

THE BEST DRUG EXPERIANCE WAS THE THIRD TIME I EVER DID ACID. WE DROPPED IN THE MIDDLE OF WATCHING THE SECRET OF NYHM IN MY ROOM. ME AND MY TWO FRINDS BROUGHT ALL OF THEIR D&D STUFF

AND PROCEEDED TO TO PLAY AFTER THE MOVIE WAS OVER FOR ABOUT THREE HOURS,BEFORE WE WENT TO THE REN FAIR. AT THAT TIME MY GIRLFRIEND WHO DROVE US THERE DROPPED A TRIPLE STACK OF X...SHIT WAS FUCKING CRAZY I WAS SO FLIPPED THAT I SWORE I WAS REALLY AN ASSASIN SENT TO KILL A QUEEN THAT I COULDNT FIND THE WHOLE TIME.

i Havnt had really any very plesurable experiences with drugs. Weed never has really gave me any plesure. I get paranoid and scared as hell. Then I get a hangover. Alchahol is stupid cause when i do enough to mess me up i feel sick. Drugs really arnt that fun. Lol, my funnest experience was actually I would have to say on Caffine.

my best expireinces have been getting stoned and basking in the sunshine with good looking your girls who are also stoned.

Guest fr8lover

i dont really mess with the yayo, but i can tell you nothing beats hanging out and getting drunk with your good friends...nothing gets me "higher" as corny as that sounds.

Guest blood as ink

lots of drunk stories...umm as far as other drugs go.my friend put a thing of acid in my food or drink(i'm still not sure which) then he forced me to watch fantasia...as soon as the dancing brooms came in i got all freaked out...the next thing i remember after that was his dad opening up the closet door the next morning and asking me what i was doing in there...not a cool experience...i thought i was going crazy.

stupid asshole friends...grr.

Guest i cant login

made one batch of mushroom tea out of an ounce of them, then proceeded to go golfing at the ritziest country club in town, thenn swimming.

bathtub full of beer, 6 grams of mushrooms, a hotel room, new years eve, swimming pool, a group of girls who wed never met, jumping off the 3rd story balcony.

oh and making fun of 4 girls continuously then kicking them out in just their bathing suits.

oh zopiclone too.

I've had so many good ones, but a few bad ones too......

I remember one of the best times was in grade 11 when me and 3 of my friends skipped school and dropped about 5 grams of mushrooms each at about 12 in the afternoon. The plan was to go and see that movie Dinosaur. Anyway, they kick in at the train station (you know, when you start feeling sick and getting stomach cramps and shit), and one of my friends starts feeling really bad, so we decide to go for a walk. We stumble upon this hill in this like newly constructed field and playground and just started tripping out like crazy on this place ("dude where did this place come from?? What are those grates (drainage sewers)" Then we sat on the hill for about, oh, 5 hours just talking and laughing and having a great time. One of the best drug experiences I've ever had.

Like I said though, not all have been that much fun.....

For those of you in Calgary, look out the C-Train window between Southland station and Anderson. You will see said hill. Respect it. It is the drug shrine of the Southwest......

I;ve had lots of fun experiences, many of them with weed.........

however the one that was the best FOR me was talking to my girlfriend while on X. I had thought I was a pretty fucking open person, to the point where it makes others uncomfortable to hear somethings I say............But I just told her EVERYTHING, down to incredibly gross little details about a past abusive relationship I was in, and how frightened I am that I'm in "THE" Relationship so young............

I can see why X has been used to help people deal with emotional trauma. On the other hand, I can't believe people waste that wondeful chance on throwing themselves around and getting drunk in a club...........

me and 3 friends took some hoffman 2000's (acid) and headed for the beach. we hung at the beach all night listening to the water and the trees. we all had torches, and were exploring the rocks looking at starfish and crabs. we layed down on the sand and stared at the stars, watching them dance across the sky. we watched the sun come up while sitting in front of a boat house talking about the world and aliens and all that shit. when the sun had fully come up, we got in the car, and headed for the city, where we bought breakfast, then went to sleep in the sun on the grass in a park. it was a fantastic experience.

BEST:

-shrooming: Walked around the bottom of Topanga Canyon sat by the creek breaking rocks into shapes for hours, tripped on the faces in the cliffs, small portable radio full blast.

-chronic: Inside Carlbad Caverns, New Mexico. Go there, its fuckin amazing.

-black sun tabs: First time ever frying. We drove to my hommies house and he decided to drive right up to his front door on the lawn. Meanwhile his mom stared at us saying "What??" while we walked through the front door.

WORST:

-baking balls: The rave didnt last too long so we headed back to my friends where we decided to watch Full Metal Jacket. Very bad idea.

-nitrous: Everything was turning electronic, even this chick that was doing balloons with us when her eyes rolled back and she fell like a rock to the floor having a seizure. She didnt die but I shit my pants that night.

Archived