Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Best Diss

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by BlackSun, Jun 24, 2002.

1. BlackSun

BlackSun New Jack

The other day on the forum I read someone saying something along the lines of bla bla is like ice cream... soft and always getting served... anyone else have any funny one liners

2. Wilt

Wilt Guest

i stole this from raels...."its like a sore dick...you cant beat it"
    hahhahaa..that kid raels is a cocksucker but he sure is funny...it sucks he has cancer...i wish things didn't happen to good people

3. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

I forget where it came from

"... you're like Velveta... always cheesy and chillin with crackers ..."

4. BlackSun

BlackSun New Jack

like o.j. getting married again I'll take another stab at it
    -Chino

5. Gnes 37

Gnes 37 Veteran Member

my friend was talking shit on this ex writer at a party in the back yard there was a very visable treehouse... he told the ex writer "ill box you in the treehouse and youll fall off like you did in graffiti" it was brilliant at the time sucka got clowned and went home

6. 455

455 Guest

hmmmmm.......I can't think of any.

7. Dr. Doom

Dr. Doom Guest

OH NO!!

You're full of shit like a faggots foreskin!!

8. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Your mom is so fat after sex she smokes a turkey!

9. yoink

yoink Elite Member

that dick one is nasTy with a capitol T. :D

10. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

I don't have a mom, me and my dad share yours.

11. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

This one made me chuckle.. and i really like Velveta cheese on my macaroni so i felt i could relate.

12. BlackSun

BlackSun New Jack

Hahaha that treehouse shit reminded something you would say 455 then poof you're on the post... weird... remember when Rent did a Rent throwie and Z put "you're evicted" on it... your teeth are so yellow I can't believe its not butter...

13. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Senior Member

hahahahahah

that made me laugh more than any of the insults in here. not to say theyre not good...

14. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

what a shitty diss.

he should have came back with something equally as witty like, 'ill bring you over to school...the SCHOOL you in graffiti!!!" dude woulda got his payback at your chess club meeting.

15. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

your mom!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: whatever.