Best Comic Book Villian Of All Time?

2ten

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Daze One Million

cmon guys i dont read comics and even i know, onslaught is the combonation of magneto and proffesor x......onslaught is the super villian of super villans

Good work daze, I was hopin someone would know.

Onslaught fuckin threw Juggernaut from Canada to DC, no joke. :lol:

damn, i forgot about onslaught, no joke, he ripped the fucking crystal outta juggernaugt,:eek:, when jugg, landed he created a humungous hole the size of a state, he killed almost every hero/heroine out there, didnt thor rip thru him and pull proffeser x out, then onslaught exploded killing almost ever one within a thousand miles with a psy storm of javelins or somethin? lol, he ripped a chunk outta ice man too, he had to stay in ice form so he could stay alive. damn. he fuckin kills.

There are quite a lot of stellar comic book villains, so I’ll mention just a few.

Dr. Doom, Mephisto, Joker, Galactus, Loki (if you really considered him a villain), Acopolypse, Cameron Hodge (you may remember him from X-Tinction Agenda crossover series between xmen, new mutants, and x-factor), Lizard, Magneto, cancer (remember the Death of Captain Marvel?), Overtkill (mafia cyborg from early Spawn), et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. I love comic book threads.

Guest Pilau Hands

but the infinity gauntlet was a badass series. thanos was unfuckwitable for a short minute.

this is a hard question..they're always trying to come up with some villain that out bads all other villains ever

onslaught was rough

so's galactus..

but for the short time thanos had that gauntlet, no one was safe. i'll go with him

Archived