best city to write in

WEb=ijP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by OpesOner

i say Germantown,TN....... no graffiti a been buffed so far that i know of..... hard to find a lcean bridge...... oh well.....

Definitely. Germantown is HUGE in the scene. Big ups to KRIMINAL, SKRIBE, SMOKE WEED, KRAM, KLAM, KRAS, KLAS, and all the other thugged out balls.

Guest kasmoney

WHAT DA FUCK IS A EMO KID...? AND I ROCK A RED PHILLIES HAT..FUCK THEM PINWHEEL HATS!

I KNOW THE WRITER EMO BUT DINT KNOW HE HAD KIDS...WHOS GOT MY BAG OF RAW..I NEED TO SNIF!

the best city is....

wellington new zealand. i visited there for a bit. my grandparents are over there. there is lots of beer. lots of skate spots and lots and lots of assorted trains. Also if you are white you can rack any thing you want. (it is my experiance that alot of people in new zealand only watch the mauri peoples, bloody racist buggers) There is no glass etching, not many writers around to crowd the scene, hardly any cops, no buff.... And for those like me who like to paint rail sidings there are quite a few quiet rail way sidings to paint. nothing like a chilly night in new zealand with some spray paint. the only trouble is.... the weather. some times the rain can get damned annoying.

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by BIG T

any city where the beer is cheap, and not many other writers live!!!!! wait a minute im already there!!!!:D :D

sounds like my city!

Archived