best christmas ever?

dobsilla

has anyone gotten any gifts yet? if so what did you get?

my girlfriend gave me my gift last night, the magic bullet. ive been wanting this thing for over a year now. its bad ass. im such a sucker for fucking infomercials.

and tomorrow i am buying myself a car, merry christmas! :king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

D1852AB.JPG

'97 Maxima

Not my pic but its exactly what I got.

ms_pacman.jpg

My moms got this from my stepdad the same day I got my ride.

This might be my last christmas ever, really not sure. Im honestly contemplating becoming a Jehovas Witness. Shit seems right but Im still not sure. Maybe the next year will bring clarity. Thread on this coming soon to a forum near you.

Originally posted by boogie hands@Dec 21 2005, 08:54 PM

so far....down comforter. i have to tell you....when in your mid 20's the gift giving part of christmas kind of starts to suck shit. im more amped on seeing my immediate family, boozing it down and cooking up a storm.

yeah i agree, i like just chillin with fam and friends and drinking and eating good. but i also like giving gifts a lot now , more than really even getting much.

but i am pumped on getting this :king:

mixer.jpg

Originally posted by THANKYOU@Dec 21 2005, 08:57 PM

DOBSOLA-

what is the magic blue bullet?

and what kinda car you getting? you should get that 2 door scion... that shit is ill.

im getting a 2000 saturn from my girls friend. im gonna buy it from him then flip it as a down payment at a dealership hopefully and i wanna cop the scion xb.

Originally posted by Thought Wrong@Dec 21 2005, 02:19 PM

This might be my last christmas ever, really not sure. Im honestly contemplating becoming a Jehovas Witness.

seriously?

dude...I've known a few witnesses as well as mormons and I've never really heard much good from them. All the ones I personally know...have left the church. I know witnesses aren't allowed to celebrate any holiday or birthday and since its religion...sex, booze and weed are out as well.