Best cell phone?

DITDxCULT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

I think that camera phones have a long way to go before reaching anywhere near good, for now they're just useless (yet very funny) toys i wouldnt pay for. I'm clueless on pda's but again i would for that stuff, and as far as regular phones, out of the three nokias i had, none failed me, my first erricson sucked ass and my current siemens is super reliable.

Throught these years the only phone i learned to respect is this

http://www.instant-power.com/newpics/sales/panasale.jpg'>

This motherfucker just never dies and it came out with lots of extras and super lightweight when it came out (2-3 years ago)

i have a camera phone and it's not that fab, the photo quality is not worth it. i have a Nokia 3650

http://www.nokiausa.com/images/phn/194x320/ph_3650_phd.jpg'>

it doesn't have a flash and it's very fragile.

i still love my Nokia 3390 that thing went through hell and is still working. it's my back up when my new phone craps out.

there's a new camera phone out with a flash that would be nice. i'm snapping photos all the time since i have my phone with me all the time, but a flash sure would be nice, i really do use the camera a lot since i'm not a photo connoisseur.

Guest imported_Tesseract

people bitch and whine abour cell phones all the time (me included) however when i think about how easilly i meet up with friends and girls, how much easier the barhoppping process is and how unpainfull having a dead car in the middle of nowhere gets...i bless them.

Motorala seems to make quality phones, as does nokia. I had a piece of shit nokia phone up until last year that worked like a champ...(it came out like five years ago) and switched over to a color screen flip phone (by LG they suck..) and it blows.

camera phones have a long way to go yes...but they come through in the clutch when your out and about and want to flick something...

Originally posted by Kilo7-

every few months this comes up and I have to say the same thing

(for the people who dont remember the important things)

VERTU is the Rolls-Royce of the cell world.

the basic model starts at about £4,000 and can easily top £20,000.

...the fuck? Crazy ass Euros... goes along with

your $13,000 compact stereo systems....

I have had 5 Nokia's. The latest one is a 7210. its not too bad, small, light weight phone. The only good decent camera ive seen on a mobile phone was on a samsung. theyll develop them better in years to come

i've currently got a little silver alcatel. the screen save is like a little fishbowl which is cool, and it weighs bugger all.

the last phone i had was a panasonic. dumbass me didn't unlock before leaving ireland, so when i got back to australia i found out that it was just an expensive paperweight. it was a very reliable phone though.

i could give 2 shits about cameras and all that bollocks. as long as it makes phone calls and sends texts that's all i need. wanna play games? get a gameboy. take photos? buy a camera

Originally posted by Tesseract

I think that camera phones have a long way to go before reaching anywhere near good, for now they're just useless (yet very funny) toys i wouldnt pay for.

i totally agree on this one...i hae a camera, i have a phone, they need not be combined...the only reason i would want one is to change my background, but fuck that, its just for callin peeps

fuck cellphones

so after years of people always telling me i'm hard to get a hold of, i give in on a "good deal" for a cell phone. so i got a metro phone(bayarea shit $40/month type deal) i had for about a month. the battery would never charge up anf the calls would drop. so finally i get tired of it and throw against a wall repeatedly while waiting for a bus.:D

Archived