best blunt?

seph1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
mother fuckin dutchmaster carona delux,unroll the outside first roll the inside and rewrap the outer leaf, thats the only way we domother fuckin dutchmaster carona delux,unroll the outside first roll the inside and rewrap the outer leaf, thats the only way we do

whats the point of rolling the outer leaf back on ? all that shit does is makes its a hell of alot worse for your lungs

its all about the USA chocolate Blunt wraps! (also come in cognac but the chocolate blunt wrap is the shit!)

no substitutes..Snoop Dog makes 'em and he knows whats up. The best thing I found about them is that you can cut them in half and roll 2 skinny blunts. Now I wish I had some snoop-grade dank..

Guest STONER DBM

Da-Blunt-Masterz

vega elegantes...only with green leaf still attached...other than that blunt wrap usa...chocolate or berry...royal blunts are nice but only the tubes the leaf wraps are gay...only thing worse than phillies are fuckin swishers them joints suck...vega cigarillos are the shit,most people dont got skills to finesse them joints tho..

Guest --zeSto--

I have a little Cuban cigar rolling hombre who spins my personal stock.

http://www.thomas-pr.com/19/cigar3.gif'>

:rolleyes:

* If I EVER hear about any fools breaking open a cuban to make a blunt,

I'll personally put you on a boat for Habana. Learn some respect,

A Cohiba Corrona does NOT get better if you put weed in it.

Guest --zeSto--

my little dude is crying...

First Ellian... then tee tee bwoy... es nada respecto por el cubanos??

if you've got lots, and they aren't Cohibas or RomeoYJuliettas (Parentags..sure!)

then I guess my little dude will forgive you.

Viva los teetees!

Ok, yes i am retarted and i have no clue about drugs. It mite have to do with me being a 13 year sheltered loser, but could som1 explain the difference between a blunt, and a joint? thanks if u can, and if i get my ass made fun of, i guess i'll probaly deserve it. peace :huh?:

when i first started smoking i just smoked with the ghetto kids and we would roll blunts from philly's and white owls, but then the rich white kids started smoking and they bought bowls and bongs, i miss those blunts, anyone ever heard of backwoods? apparently they come precut for your rolling enjoyment

Ok, yes i am retarted and i have no clue about drugs. It mite have to do with me being a 13 year sheltered loser, but could som1 explain the difference between a blunt, and a joint? thanks if u can, and if i get my ass made fun of, i guess i'll probaly deserve it. peace

a BLUNT is when you take a cigar and take out all the tabbaco and fill it with bud and a JOINT is rolled with very thin smoking papers

Archived