best all time battle disses?? lets see em

MESTHREE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

somebody needs to post that transformation piece...somebody took anothers 3d piece and turned it into his very own..very good stuff...in europe im guessin

Guest crack is wack

there was a similiar diss done here recent on a writer "toes" started beef with another kid tork so tork took the one existing toes fill on the streets and edited the "es" to say "rk" chaning toes bomb into his own. needless to say toes was pretty upset and hurled a bucket of paint at it out of anger and envy. thats why i have no flicks :P

Battle Cry

In the early 90s when MQue and Ghost were going at it...

Ghost rocked a top 2 bottom GH throwup, full burner colors, 2 stories high on a work shack on the 7 line el tracks.... and wrote at the very top inside the H "MQ Jocks".

Then....

MQ came back , made the GH outline into an MQ throwup, same burner colors, and wrote at the very top in the Q, "RIS Jocks" and took away the ladder that Ghost left.

Then... Ghost and JA did regular size throwups at the bottom of the HUGE MQ throwup that stayed for a while.

---------------------

OR... in the Esplanade tunnel on the 5 line ( MPC Land) in the BX....

Min One RTW wrote "NE has no fear of MPC Cocksuckers"

Then...

Cap came back and wrote over Min : Blond haired, Blue Eyed Nigger"

-------------------

Interesting Thread

Kool Dash

Fame City

Originally posted by TenSent

ALERT IS KING OF HAND STYLES. AND THATS THAT...........:mad: :mad:

Put the dick down, nice and slow. No need to do anything rash. No one said anything about anyone's hand stlye. There's no need for you to shove ALERT's dick in your mouth with such force. It's cool. Alert's honor is safe with or without you sticking up for him...

Originally posted by mud_buddha

Put the dick down, nice and slow. No need to do anything rash. No one said anything about anyone's hand stlye. There's no need for you to shove ALERT's dick in your mouth with such force. It's cool. Alert's honor is safe with or without you sticking up for him...

Yo Mud_Budda....Who is ALERT?

Originally posted by mud_buddha

ITS ALL GOOD HOMIE... I'M NOT HOLDING HIS DICK, BUT I AM CREW WITH HIM, SO STEP OFF.:D

Guest WebsterUno

the world is kinda cold,

and gafitti is my blanket!

I think Slick made a piece like that.

Shit was sick!

That diss is killer Kali for sheez!

Archived