best 3 nintendo games of all time...

otto dix

for 8 bit NES...based on play control, graphics, story line, soundtrack etc. etc.

3. castlevania II simon's quest ( the #3 slot was hard to fill, but this is the only nintendo game that actually scared me)

2. de ja vu ( i think i am the only person who owns this amazing piece of entertainment system history.)

1. MANIAC MANSION (hands down!)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by BLINK_evryda

best three playstaion games

3.tony hawks pro skater two

2.tekken 3

1.puzzlefighter

he specifically said NES......

i didnt play much nes, but i liked megaman 3, mike tysons punch out, and blaster master.

AWW SHIT U GOT ME STARTED OLD SKOOL

3.DUCK HUNT BECAUSE THAT DAMN DOG LAUGHIN AT MY PUNK ASS MADE ME TRY HARDER.

2.KID ICARUS, GRIM REAPER DOIN EM FO SHO

1.............................................RIVER CITY RANSOM NEVER BEAT IT CUZ I ALWAYS ENDED UP BEATIN UP MY FRIENDS CHARACTER THEN FALLIN OUT LAUGHIN HARD! GOD THOSE WERE GOOD TIMES:D

deja vu! your not alone. dope game....but I got the rom of it and I cant remember everything. It seems really tedious....guess I had more patience when I was 11.

3. Excitebike

2. TMNT

1. Mario....simple....classic....any one wins it. Still fun to play today....

i could never get the missiles in teenage mutant ninja turtles in order to blow those barricades in the level immediately after the underwater one. its that fuckin jump across theat gap in the building and there isnt enough headroom gotdammit! if someone can decifer what i just said and knows how to get it, tell me. i havent gotten the missiles at all in 10 fuckin years.

Originally posted by ODW

i could never get the missiles in teenage mutant ninja turtles in order to blow those barricades in the level immediately after the underwater one. its that fuckin jump across theat gap in the building and there isnt enough headroom gotdammit! if someone can decifer what i just said and knows how to get it, tell me. i havent gotten the missiles at all in 10 fuckin years.

hahaha i had the exact same problem. i know exactly what you mean. its a shame i paid all that money to never get past level 3.

Guest Obsessed

in no particular order...

legend of zelda

megaman 2

little nemo

damnit i cant pick just 3 but i guess those 3 are good enough

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by my sweetheart, the drunk

for 8 bit NES...based on play control, graphics, story line, soundtrack etc. etc.

3. castlevania II simon's quest ( the #3 slot was hard to fill, but this is the only nintendo game that actually scared me)

2. de ja vu ( i think i am the only person who owns this amazing piece of entertainment system history.)

1. MANIAC MANSION (hands down!)

MAN! i still got the code memorizred for the end of castlevania, here goes: gogh yuei v5i0 hwcm full power all items end of the game near dracula

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Re: Re: best 3 nintendo games of all time...

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

MAN! i still got the code memorizred for the end of castlevania2, here goes: gogh yuei v5i0 hwcm full power all items end of the game near dracula

there are way too many cool nes games to narrow it down to three.

honorable mentions - paperboy, mario 1 (the original is still the best), tmnt2, castlevania2, maniac mansion, megaman, double dragon, zelda, 720, skate or die, double dribble..........the list goes on and on and on and on and on..............

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Aw shieet Deja Vu!!!!! Don't worry, you are not alone. That was my favorite game for a long time. Nothing better than punching that robber repeatedly and watching his face get all messed up. You ever play Shadowgate? It came before Deja Vu, with the exact same gameplay but in a mythical/fantasy setting. Maniac Mansion was also incredibly ill, even if I only knew how to finish it with one ending (sending the Edsel into space with the meteor). I always tried to get the dumb bitch to send her piano recordings in the mail, but I never figured out how to put stamps on the goddamn envelope. And what about exploding the hamster on the microwave? Priceless. Practicing on games like that made recent ones like Myst a fucking breeze. Riven kicked my ass for some time though, and now I can't wait till I get my hands on Myst 3.

Anyways, my favorite NES game of all time was Adventures of Lolo. Almost no one knows about it, and those who do don't really share my passion for it. Oh, and how can I not mention RYGAR? Beer,

El Mamerro

Damn i just sold my nintendo last week i looked for excitebike for so long finally i just gave up. I did have that game river city ransom though. Damn that shit was good i had never played that back in the day.i guess my 3rd choice is tetris. As a note though that shit is not as good as you might remember it.

Archived