Berzerker

blart.BOS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

please explain what this crap is supposed to be. and what you see in this crap. please enlighten me. cause to me it just looks like some toy stuck with the style of the very first garbage he ever put on a wall and eventually learned the mechanics of painting but never evolved any letters or style.

please explain what this crap is supposed to be. and what you see in this crap. please enlighten me. cause to me it just looks like some toy stuck with the style of the very first garbage he ever put on a wall and eventually learned the mechanics of painting but never evolved any letters or style.

are you kidding?? berzerker has more style and more ups then you will ever have.

you just think graffiti should be read-able letters and cool color schemes..

you are obviously not an artist.. because have you ever heard of the term ABSRACT

shit isn't all about cool letters and sweet wildstyles.. graffiti is art.

i guess the internet really is ruining graffiti. back in the day you were judged by the streets, now any fucking nerd ass cornball with a computer gets to speak his voice without getting slapped the fuck up and sent home minus his money and his paint. and you fucks are on here in full force defending eachothers wack ass garbage and convincing the impressionable youth that this shit is somehow fly. yes, the internet is definately ruining graffiti.