Berkeley Part 3

Xeroshoes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by AidsIsDeadlyShit:

that spoke is cool .. the oh is rockin .. but whats up with the "skuff" 'K' ???? i mean come on ..

no doubt...

Guest AidsIsDeadlyShit

as i said i like the fillin .. just saying it looks like "skufs k" .. but i gues it aint his... just thats where i seen it .. that is all.. and it just dont seem like a simple ass everyday thing but i believe you

please kid.just admit it.we start it over here,and you guy take it,and try to improve

on it.looka t the styles.do your homework.

this coast is reality,your coast is some fake shit,its like a dream world.come to my coast and see how the real world works

ok mister 1995 west vs. east... your a fuckn RETARD!!!!!!

Originally posted by *ZEMONEDOE$:

...your coast is some fake shit,its like a dream world.come to my coast and see how the real world works

come to my coast and get your face broken. only punk ass bitches talk shit like this. the only reason you get away with it is cause your on the internet. if you tryed to run your mouth like that where im from you'd be a couple of seconds away from kissing the curb and that IS reality...

posted by some fag 1.nothing

Ha! You wish!

please kid.just admit it.we start it over here,and you guy take it,and try to improve

on it.looka t the styles.do your homework.

this coast is reality,your coast is some fake shit,its like a dream world.come to my coast and see how the real world works

• 17 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived