Berkeley/Oakland Ca UPDATED!2

Soul_art

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

LHK is the toyest crew in berkeley, up there with the right wings, and i know that you know who they are. dont start your own thread about the east bay because there is already east bay shits. do us all a favor and stop writing because your gonna get fucked up along with all your little LHK bitches

Originally posted by Soul_art

witch one is yours Thumper? i'll tell you where it is??

if you dont know, you dont need to know...people dont use their 'tag names' for a reason..to be anonymous. those who know who people is, know for a reason.

first off all i will scrape the fuck outta all shit talkin' motherfuckers!!

sure we let some toy ass mofos in da krew that don't mean shit bitch.

if you know sos then you know that we roll deep

ps,

come meet me somewhere if u wanna fight one on one

Originally posted by yeaaaah baby

LHK is the toyest crew in berkeley, up there with the right wings, and i know that you know who they are. dont start your own thread about the east bay because there is already east bay shits. do us all a favor and stop writing because your gonna get fucked up along with all your little LHK bitches

hell yea, Yeah Baby. those fools better watch their backs cuz theyre bouta get fuckin scraped! all lhk sos are fuckin toy ass muhfucks. rollin deep dont mean shit if you suck dick!

Originally posted by Soul_art

first off all i will scrape the fuck outta all shit talkin' motherfuckers!!

sure we let some toy ass mofos in da krew that don't mean shit bitch.

if you know sos then you know that we roll deep

ps,

come meet me somewhere if u wanna fight one on one

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

ps,

There already is an east bay thread. and Yeah Baby, you know me and Hidalgo got yo' back.

Soul art, you're fucking gay, you little bitch...if lhk aint toys then how come all their shit is hacked the fuck up?!?! that fool relish sucks shit, it looks like my fucking diariah! and what the fuck does lhk stand for??! You faggots are just a bunch of fake ass wannabe ass fucking writers, who wish they were tight, but are just a bunch of no talent ass clowns!!.....fool i will fucking scrape you, you wanna meet up ?! cuz i will shank your fake ass! BIOTCH! what is it!....you better he hollering SOS cuz youre gonna need someone to save your ass!

Originally posted by BornToMack

Soul art, you're fucking gay, you little bitch...if lhk aint toys then how come all their shit is hacked the fuck up?!?! that fool relish sucks shit, it looks like my fucking diariah! and what the fuck does lhk stand for??! You faggots are just a bunch of fake ass wannabe ass fucking writers, who wish they were tight, but are just a bunch of no talent ass clowns!!.....fool i will fucking scrape you, you wanna meet up ?! cuz i will shank your fake ass! BIOTCH! what is it!....you better he hollering SOS cuz youre gonna need someone to save your ass!

so many fools are gonna beat the shit outa you dumb ass fake ass lhk sos writers...dont worry, skulls will get cracked, shanking will take place!

ok this thread is on the first page and its already gone the way of the SF thread.

LHK aint shit so who gives a fuck, move on.

So there is this one thread you might want to checkout, its called EastBayShits you stupid fuck.

close this thread

Archived