benz or civic

ubejinxed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

iono that much about cars but what i do know is.

1. civics are the most stolen car in america....or it was..or soemthing

2.benz usually cost more to repair and parts are soemtimes hard to find, but i gues 93 isnt that old so maybe it wont be.

in conclusion i think you should see whats more of a problem, gettign stolen or repairing? i like the sound of the benz better though

WHILE WE'RE ON THE TOPIC OF CARS....

while we're on the topic of cars, what are some opinions of VW's? i've kind of always liked the older jettas/golfs....like.....93ish....and i heard they run for a long time also...up into the 300k's....i've seen some pretty affordable looking 93's around with 80-100k on them. BUT last week my mechanic told me that VW's suck. theyre expensive to fix and get parts for and all this shit. my friend who owns a jetta said that paying to get a cd player put in that thing is crazy expensive....like 400 bucks when it should be 200....so anyone who's educated on this have any opinions of VW shit?

Originally posted by loudhardfast

civic engines last like 300k+ miles

that benz will be dead by next week and you will be stuck ordering parts from hitler and paying an arm and a leg.

true bu ti think the civic would be lasting 300k+ for someone else when it gets stolen. i mean comeone your last one got ripped off. civics are really easy to steal and sell. abd the 'baby benz' is dizzzzope.

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by loudhardfast

civic engines last like 300k+ miles

that benz will be dead by next week and you will be stuck ordering parts from hitler and paying an arm and a leg.

as rediculous as this sounds , its true. id rather order japanese parts than german parts anyday. fuck that arm and a leg shit im bout it for the good ol rice burnin.

Archived