benching with the pros part deux

komes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Thats not a bench...IT'S A COUCH!!! I swear you kids today have got it too easy! Why, in my day , I tell ya, we had to sit on wooden benches for hours at a time! OY...The hemmorhoids!! My ass crack STILL looks like a gottdam meatball hero parmesean to this day! You ingrates sit around with your fancy schmancy beverages like the world owes you a gottdam living, I tell ya! Try pickin splinters out your candy-asses while covered in track grease and knish mustard...

I was waiting for this one to pop up...#4 turned out better than I expected....it really brings out your sheer joy over seeing that piece. And damn you for taking flicks of me while passed out...throwing ballast at me to wake me up was mean!

CINDER BLOCK, SCHMINDER BLOCK!!! A black-eye on my brown-eye is what I have over here. Try sitting all day on the bench while SKEME, AGENT, and MEAN3 rifle through your pockets, it's no gottdam picnic, let me tell you!!! I couldn't even take a gottdam picture, without someone would steal my camera! I had to bench for MEMORIES, forget taking photographs! Kids today...I TELLYA!

Originally posted by modern ep ta:

" yeah dude graffitti and dubbies man",,, yeah man.

why do people always insist on mentionin' weed, not that i care it just seems juvenile?

kinda funny you say that,,, that was your 420th post...kinda ironic obsevation...

Originally posted by ese:

I was waiting for this one to pop up...#4 turned out better than I expected....it really brings out your sheer joy over seeing that piece. And damn you for taking flicks of me while passed out...throwing ballast at me to wake me up was mean!

I did more than take photos of you while you were passed out, me and those hobo's had our way with you....

that explains all the itching and burning "down there"

oh yeah, about that job thing. I went this morning....they dont exist. the office listed in the thing has been getting mail, and people comming in all day but they've never heard of the company before....

Archived