Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Benching in Utah 2017

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by Utah_Bench, Jan 2, 2017.

1. theprotester

theprotester Moderator Crew

2. Utah_Bench

Utah_Bench Junior Member

Here's the last few I got a couple of weeks ago. I'm hoping I can catch some this weekend but, I'm currently on 10 hours shifts 6 days a week so not sure when I will get my next opportunity to bench.

post11.jpg

post12.jpg

post13.jpg

post14.jpg

post15.jpg

post16.jpg

3. SEKSE1

SEKSE1 New Jack

Nice shots

Utah_Bench likes this.
  4. Utah_Bench

Utah_Bench Junior Member

I kinda got a mix bag today. Anyone know anything about the "Bee" I thought that one was kind of different. Also is "Joe" a known writer?

post2.jpg

post3.jpg

post4.jpg

post5.jpg

post6.jpg

post8.jpg

post9.jpg

post11.jpg

post13.jpg

Fist 666 likes this.
  5. One Man Banned

One Man Banned Dirty Dozen Crew

Not sure I've seen the bee before. Kind of cool. Bees (and wasps) have been covered a lot by King Bee, Delta, and Daim, all who do/did walls. On freights, there's a moniker by Bee keeper, think it's a honeycomb and a small bee.
    No go on Joe that I know, newer perhaps.

simon sandleshit likes this.
  6. Utah_Bench

Utah_Bench Junior Member

Thanks One Man Banned I thought the bee was different and this is the first "Joe" I've seen, there may be more to come.

7. Utah_Bench

Utah_Bench Junior Member

I was given some 12OzProphet stickers and of course I had to (Zapp) my toolbox first. Zapping is what we call it in the Air Force when you put your unit sticker on another units aircraft, here's and example. Some will even take to the night to zapp other aircraft much like a writer takes to the night to do his work, here's two A-10 guys zapping an F-16 com door. I also got a few different pieces this morning.

post2.jpg

post1.jpg

zap.jpg

post1.jpg

post2.jpg

post3.jpg

post3.jpg

post4.jpg

post5.jpg

post6.jpg

8. theprotester

Ha. That's killer thanks for sharing.

9. Utah_Bench

Utah_Bench Junior Member

Glad you liked it.

10. Utah_Bench

Utah_Bench Junior Member

Haven't been out on my bench in a couple of weeks so, here's the last one from my last shoot...

post11.jpg

post12.jpg

post13.jpg

post14.jpg

post16.jpg

post16.jpg

post17.jpg

post18.jpg

post20.jpg

theprotester and One Man Banned like this.
  11. Utah_Bench

Utah_Bench Junior Member

Got the best shots of this locomotive I could, it's the most elaborate one I ever seen on an engine.

post1.jpg

post2.jpg

post3.jpg

theprotester likes this.
  12. One Man Banned

One Man Banned Dirty Dozen Crew

Google image search 'rail beast.' Not without controversy, I will assume it was done on one of UP's many storage spots for engines, away from boxcars, graffers, and hobos, I hope.

13. theprotester

Apparently those engines are being stored in the desert due to low coal demand right now. Note rail beast is an entire train of engines.

14. Utah_Bench

Utah_Bench Junior Member

Thanks for the info One Man Banned I did a search and saw some cool ass art, this is the first one I've seen "live".

15. Utah_Bench

Utah_Bench Junior Member

Very nice indeed, I'll have to sing out on my way to work and see if it's still there and if I can get some better shots of it.