Benching in London Town

g_dot

Yo, I was wondering where, if at all anymore from what i hear, in LONDON can i catch some trains (tube/nat. rail ??) with shit running on them. If spots are to chill don't blow them up to a tourist like me, but any general areas where shit might be would be nice to see.

another note... was up in Camden Town today, saw the nice ATG roof, and a ?RELIK? roof, plus some more. Camden is pretty dope. Also, was wondering what the situation is with the tubes around the CIRCLE/DISTRICT lines, saw some dope bombs/peices around the tunnels.

PEACE.

g

email:

o1pace@yahoo.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Locofanclub@Jan 1 2005, 08:09 PM

cant go wrong...poss Clapham Jcn too,but its a bit manic with real spotters!!!

As in ClaphamNorth? Clapham Common? Clapham South? went to London bridge today... saw a few scribe tags but nothing rocking on the outside. met a writer last night (NYE) at KOKO club, tight kid.

PEACE>

g

Originally posted by g_dot@Jan 1 2005, 09:51 PM

went to London bridge today... saw a few scribe tags but nothing rocking on the outside. .

you're better off having a read in the UK COMMUTERS thread in metal heads to see if anything is running because its a real bitch when i go all the way to london bridge and catch nothing.

also, if you happen to be in london victoria station, just passing by or whatever, go in and have a look around the platforms by McDonalds (sorry, i dont know the numbers)...the trains over there come into the station and stay for about 10 minutes..ive seen quite a bit of stuff just parked up there...its definately worth a look if you are in victoria, but i wouldnt go there specifically to spot

Originally posted by El Producto+Jan 2 2005, 04:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Producto - Jan 2 2005, 04:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-g_dot@Jan 1 2005, 09:51 PM

went to London bridge today... saw a few scribe tags but nothing rocking on the outside. .

you're better off having a read in the UK COMMUTERS thread in metal heads to see if anything is running because its a real bitch when i go all the way to london bridge and catch nothing.

also, if you happen to be in london victoria station, just passing by or whatever, go in and have a look around the platforms by McDonalds (sorry, i dont know the numbers)...the trains over there come into the station and stay for about 10 minutes..ive seen quite a bit of stuff just parked up there...its definately worth a look if you are in victoria, but i wouldnt go there specifically to spot

[/b]

thanks for the advice. Ill hit that spot up, then go do some touristy activities, like the EYE. yay! imma just grab a four pack, some smokes and ride the rails. and yo, whats the name of the paint shop/Graffiti shop down in Brixton? heard it was owned by some former writers? peace. Thanks for the word.

• 1 month later...