Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

belton molotow premium paint

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by johnny, Mar 16, 2004.

1. johnny

johnny Dirty Dozen Crew

why is this shit so expensive in the states?? why can't some smart business man buy 2 palettes of this shit and sell it for 4 bucks and wipe out the rest of the crackers selling it for 5 and 6 a can??

2. deph

deph New Jack

some one probably does. If not do it yourself and help others.

3. D-ism

D-ism New Jack

its the caviar of most paints and its also an import so they must high tax it to make any kind of bullshit profit. you could rack it.

4. deph

deph New Jack

dude for one Racking shouldn't be talked of. Two this is paint for writers by writers so any where it is stocked is gonna know your tricks. hahaha

5. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

true, dont rack belton, cuz then you are hurting the writers themselves, Rack krylon. Its expensive because shipping from over seas and what not costs. Certain out of country taxes apply i believe. I wish someone would sell it for cheaper, because 6 bucks a pop, thats like 60 bucks a piece or so, im not down to do that. I know people who get it for cheap cuz they know retailers, but still, its expensive shit...

6. parcheesey

parcheesey New Jack

ive found it on uk websites for 2.50 euros which is about 3 american dollars. im thinking about order some of that but i dont kno how much overseas shipping will be.

7. The BLACK Y

The BLACK Y Member

can respect the idea of not racking cause its a comapny with writers in charge but i dont think they are worrying about you when they charge us with such high prices,,yea the retailer brings the price up but there is always a way to reduce the price from the manufacturers point,, every thing from the fancy label to the painted on tops,,your paying for all that,,, and i know i dont give to shits about the label , top or what writer its named after when im doing my thing,,,,,,any why all im saying is if you can rack it do it cause in the long run they are making money of you and your need for that paint

8. Rolln

Rolln Member

What are you guys talking about?? Belton is not made by writers. It is a corporation and if anything it is imported into the US by writers. and importing 2 pallets is not gonna bring the price down thats nothing. Im sure they bring in 10 -20 pallets at a time and that still is not going to bring the price down.

Spanish montana is the only paint company designed, manufactured, and distributed by writers. Spain even manufactures Beltons "Bomber Best" line for them..

You wanna support the real culture, buy Spanish Montana..

9. rubbish heap

rubbish heap Senior Member

word, i'll take a can over spanish montana over belton any day.

10. johnny

johnny Dirty Dozen Crew

i'm feeling the way molotow paints but fuck it, the Sp montanas are hard not to buy... specially at the prices you gents sell for.

11. skrib139

skrib139 Senior Member

i doubt it mate. we dont got euros in the uk. so thats probably £2.50

12. parcheesey

parcheesey New Jack

i thot that E meant euro??

13. rubbish heap

rubbish heap Senior Member

14. Von schnabel

Von schnabel Member

Hehe molotow made by writers ;)

Belton is made by one of the biggest(and best) automotive paint makers in the world ie the peter kwasny group.. Besides molotow they also make auto-k, belton ral, multona etc.

www.kwasny.de/en/EngFrameset.htm

15. skrib139

skrib139 Senior Member

nah. it aint an E, its the pound sign.

the euro sign is a bit different