belton molotow premium paint

johnny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by LDN_THING

dude for one Racking shouldn't be talked of. Two this is paint for writers by writers so any where it is stocked is gonna know your tricks. hahaha

true, dont rack belton, cuz then you are hurting the writers themselves, Rack krylon. Its expensive because shipping from over seas and what not costs. Certain out of country taxes apply i believe. I wish someone would sell it for cheaper, because 6 bucks a pop, thats like 60 bucks a piece or so, im not down to do that. I know people who get it for cheap cuz they know retailers, but still, its expensive shit...

can respect the idea of not racking cause its a comapny with writers in charge but i dont think they are worrying about you when they charge us with such high prices,,yea the retailer brings the price up but there is always a way to reduce the price from the manufacturers point,, every thing from the fancy label to the painted on tops,,your paying for all that,,, and i know i dont give to shits about the label , top or what writer its named after when im doing my thing,,,,,,any why all im saying is if you can rack it do it cause in the long run they are making money of you and your need for that paint

What are you guys talking about?? Belton is not made by writers. It is a corporation and if anything it is imported into the US by writers. and importing 2 pallets is not gonna bring the price down thats nothing. Im sure they bring in 10 -20 pallets at a time and that still is not going to bring the price down.

Spanish montana is the only paint company designed, manufactured, and distributed by writers. Spain even manufactures Beltons "Bomber Best" line for them..

You wanna support the real culture, buy Spanish Montana..

Originally posted by Rolln

What are you guys talking about?? Belton is not made by writers. It is a corporation and if anything it is imported into the US by writers. and importing 2 pallets is not gonna bring the price down thats nothing. Im sure they bring in 10 -20 pallets at a time and that still is not going to bring the price down.

Spanish montana is the only paint company designed, manufactured, and distributed by writers. Spain even manufactures Beltons "Bomber Best" line for them..

You wanna support the real culture, buy Spanish Montana..

i'm feeling the way molotow paints but fuck it, the Sp montanas are hard not to buy... specially at the prices you gents sell for.

Originally posted by johndoe

ive found it on uk websites for 2.50 euros which is about 3 american dollars. im thinking about order some of that but i dont kno how much overseas shipping will be.

i doubt it mate. we dont got euros in the uk. so thats probably £2.50

Archived