Beltbuckles.

griffin your face

Ya know, coming from Texas and all...this idea/trend was okay........ but now fuckin god damn..... shits not even right anymore. I fail to see the purpose of ideas and things that people come up with sometimes. I cant even imagine spending 11 dollars or more on a fuckin bultbuckle. Especially you the locust liking assholes... I have a locust coke mirror for sell if anyone's lookin to collect.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I have a sunkist belt buckle, but i took it from my dad, who in turn got it form someone who worked at the sunkist factory. I would never actually pay for a belt buckle, but i love seeing people with huge ass belt buckles with skulls and shit...and then seeing them for sale somewhere like zumiez for $20 or $30. Now, who in the right mind would want to pay $30 just to look like a retard with your "punk" skull and crossbones belt buckle?

Guest ctrl+alt+del

there are a few rednecks at my school that represent the . theyve got monster buckles that theyve actually won in cowboy type contests. i think its funny. but the punk kids trying to rock them, that got lame right away.

I gotta SIZE name plate got it for free and a Caboose which I also got for free.

I was in to beltbuckles lonnnnnnggggg before this bullshit trend.

Sadly all of my buckles have met the same demise, Fighting seems to be the way to break a buckle. Those things that go in the whole always break and leave me looking like a fuckface with my pants around my ankles throwing haymakers.

Archived