Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Belle and Sebastian EXPOSED!!!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Jewish Task Force, Feb 22, 2002.

1. Jewish Task Force

Jewish Task Force Senior Member

http://members.tripod.com/~djfury/belle04.gif'>[img]http://members.tripod.com/~djfury/belle01.gif'>[img]http://members.tripod.com/~djfury/belle02.gif'>[img]http://members.tripod.com/~djfury/belle03.gif'>

The story of Sebastian, a young boy, who was abandoned at birth by his mother and raised by Old Seasal, the master of the cabin
    in which he was born. He befriends Belle, a big white dog; and together they enjoy adventures and a special friendship as they search
    across the Pyrenees for Sebastian’s mother.

Cecile Aubrey's popular children's book series first spawned a live-action program in France, split into 3 series (13 episodes each):
    Belle et Sébastian, Sébastien et la Mary-Morgane, and Sébastien Parmis les Hommes. The animated show was made in 1981, then premiered
    on Nickelodeon in June of 1984 and ran until 1986-7 w/64 episodes.

MAIN CHARACTERS:
    Sebastian (Young, rosy-cheeked gypsy lad.)
    Belle (Sebastian’s huge, white dog.)
    Poochie (A little, white dog that came along for the ride later)
    Garcia (Policeman who gives them trouble)
    Old Seasal (Raised Sebastian after his mother left)

2. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

3. PurpleJargon

PurpleJargon Junior Member

i been had known that. if you're saying that's where they took their name from, it's in the liner notes of fold your hands child you walk like a peasant.

4. Jewish Task Force

5. PurpleJargon

you're the one started the thread, mr. sarcasm.

6. Jewish Task Force

If you didnt sense the sarcasm in the first post, your sarcasm radar must have been off. Do you think you are cooler than me?

7. PurpleJargon

maybe the picture not showing up has something to do with me not sensing the sarcasm. for your information, i am cooler that you.

8. Unit

Unit Member

My sarcasm radar is off, but my Gaydar is on and its goin off like a muthafucka now that Im reading this thread.

9. Jewish Task Force

listening to belle and sebastian does not make you cool

10. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

11. Jewish Task Force

yawning does not make you cool

12. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

13. Jewish Task Force

listening to Hank "the honkey tonk tank" Williams makes you cool

thats is all

14. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

hits like hank , abstract tribe unique

15. boxcarwilly

boxcarwilly Senior Member

b&s already declared on several of there albums where their name came from... just a thought.

and they dontmake you gay just a little brit... personally i like gentle waves which is b&s without the boy...

and hank williams awwww snap and all the family thats where its at...