*Being unfair...

Tesseract

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

My results? We decided to break it off for the good of both, within 2 weeks she was already going to Europe with the "friend" that had invited her, and to this day they're still together. I ate shit. The end.

There was long distance involved, so our situations are probably not as similar... Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by El Mamerro

My results? We decided to break it off for the good of both, within 2 weeks she was already going to Europe with the "friend" that had invited her, and to this day they're still together. I ate shit. The end.

There was long distance involved, so our situations are probably not as similar... Beer,

El Mamerro

Sad to hear that....i can 'take care' of her european 'friend' if you want,

My case is a classic 'fuck up your relationship' one...temptations bro...tempations that may worth it...or not

Thats the question

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Nah, he's from PR... an affluent cool-guy she befriended while I was in my first year of college. He offered her an all-expenses paid 3-week Europe tour, something she'd wanted to do all her life... I offered talking on the phone 2-3 times a week. Not a very hard decision, especially with the added weight of the unfeasability of a long distance relationship working out in the end.

I can't find a reason why that was an unfair decision, but that didn't help me on not feeling terribly fucked over in the end. But you know, rolled the dice, moved three squares ahead and I'm still in the game. Temptations bro... so hard to even think of them as temptaions even. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived