being sickly and pale

cornelius

i don't know what the fuck happened, but i'm all sickly and pale now. my first symptoms were nosebleeds where the blood went down my throat instead of out my nose, my throat was sore and swollen, i felt like vomiting, and i was dizzy and tired all the time. those symptoms are now replaced with coughing up grey stuff, and snotting all over the place. a 12 pack of rolling rock didn't help me out at all, i drank nyquil like it was kool-aid, and took all kinds of medicines and vitamins. nothing is working, i'm thinkin i should just give in to the bacterial snot thing and let it eat my body.. it'll probably be quick..

anybody else get anything like this? or am i just one unlucky sickly fuck?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yo corny...don't worry bro. I went to some party for the radio station I work at last night. There was a buffet of dope food, but little did I know that something had tofu in it. Long story short, I woke up this morning and sat on the can for 20 minutes. Every 10 minutes after that I had to go to the bathroom. Fuck tofu. Damn hippie food. I had that tofu around 8pm last night and I just ate some crackers a couple hours ago. I think it's the longest I've gone without food. Ugh...

no more tofu for you rage... as for me. i'm high on tussin right now.. i'm having trouble trying to figure out what exactly is going on.. but i feel better.. i'm not snotting at all or coughing up grey stuff.. it's nice... except for that uneasy dizzy type feeling... ew..

Archived