Being Shallow?

Tough Love

alright, ive had this discussion with a homie of mine...inspirde by that pic of bridget the midget.

anyways, we both agreed that wed never settle for a chick we didnt find physically attractive. I mean, i wouldnt completely shut out a girl who was ugly or whatever, but i wouldnt bother going anywhere beyond friends. Is this being shallow or is it the right thing?

i mean, i figure if you're gunna devote SOME time and effort into a chick while in a relationship, why do it for some girl that isnt up to the standards you'd like? i mean sure it may be harder to get laid if your not trying to hook up with every hooch you see (ugly or not), but in the long term, i think it makes way more sense to be with someone you find hot.

which brings me to another point? would any of you, guys or gals, lower your standards or settle for less if its just for a fuck. do you care who u pork :five-o: or do u ever get so bored/needy/whatever that youd get with anyone.....?

discuss

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i didn't feel like reading your post but i mean it's only nature-al to

be attracted to your mate who you deem attractive. it's a fundamental

rule of nature. the best will mate, and the less fit will be weeded out.

that's how we got our thumbs. nahmean?

but like fermentor said, just basing it on looks and not the other

attirbutes is kind of shallow. but i mean, looks can't be everything.

if i went out with a girl who was fucking hot, but a complete moron,

it would only last until my penis goes flacid again.

I dunno man. I got a mate who delibaratly goes out with a girl a little less attractive then him (If ya get me), but he does this, so his girl thinks she is so lucky and never even thinks of cheating and does whatever he wants.. She is really cool, and had OK looks, but she is by far a stunner. Maybe this is a bad thing on his part. He is very insecure though. Well thats my input..

Originally posted by flatliner@Jun 25 2005, 10:18 AM

I dunno man. I got a mate who delibaratly goes out with a girl a little less attractive then him (If ya get me), but he does this, so his girl thinks she is so lucky and never even thinks of cheating and does whatever he wants.. She is really cool, and had OK looks, but she is by far a stunner. Maybe this is a bad thing on his part. He is very insecure though. Well thats my input..

Haha...for real, I can see how that is a confidence booster.

I made up my mind a good while ago that only hot girls would get it, but I still find myself calling the just decent looking ones when it comes down to it and the hot girls aren't available.

But if you're talking relationship (which I'm not into), then the girl has to be decent, for sure. But other factors must be there. She's gotta dress decent, and be funny. If you're settling for less than what you want and actually going out with her, then you need to get your head checked.

So, no - not shallow.

Obviously attraction is the main thing. Hence the term "attrcation", there has to be something that draws you towards them, be it their looks, their dress sense, their attitude, otherwise you wouldn;t notice them. If I don't find somebody attractive, it doesn't necessarily mean they are ugly, they just don't fit my idea of what's attractive.

That made a lot more sense in my head....

You can take giant foam sandals off mate. You cant rip an ugly face from the skull. If you are going to have a relation ship then I think you really do need to like then for their looks. They are the person who's face is gonna be there every morning. And if they have no personality, they are just gonna bug the fuck out of you for the whole time. You should both bring something unique into a relation ship. I have my penis.

*If you say "HAHA ye your cocks unique cos its so small!" then you are a fuck tard.

SINCE THIS IS A THREAD ABOUT SHALLOWNESS LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY NIGHT:

i went out with an old friend who i had beef with for a while, but we but it aside, and we had a great time. We hooked up with another friend of hers...i know the girl, but i don't talk to her, and i see why. The girl is fuckin shallow, no personality, laughs for anything, just dingy. Yo i was sitting there thinking to myself..WTF I'M I DOING HERE...the girl and i had bad vibes with each other through out the night. I wasn't even trying to act friendly with her wtf for, i'm not trying to make this girl my fucking friend. I should of punch that girl in her damn grill..She chills with two real good friends of mine so i know i'll run into her again.. i dispise broads like this fucking bobblehead.

so what you wnat me to call er what?

i aint got time ta be playin na games girlie...i'm a busy guy nowadays..between playin neogeo roms and sleep i dont know where i can fit you into my schedule but just fer you i'll let you talk to me for five minutes....an i know you'll like that